EBAY FEEDBACK IS TERRIBLE FOR SELLERS!! pissed off ebay sellers look here.

Im selling my shoe collection on ebay. The new ebay Feedback rules just kicked in last sunday? im guessing. The rule is, is that sellers can not leave anegative feed back but the buyers can. Ebay needs to protect both sellers and buyers.

so the story is i sold a pair of shimizus to some guy on ebay. To make a long story short, he wrote me an email after the auction saying he is not going to paybecause he found a used pair of shimuzus for a cheaper price. Even though i can get my final fee back, i loose 60 cents for listing, answered numerous dumbquestions, had my hopes up of getting 200 bucks and wasted my time posting the auction which was listed for a week long.

So my gripe is, Ebay should not defend for the buyers only. I know what can happen if someone leaves a negative feedback, the person who receives the feedbackcan also give one out of spite. Pros and Cons, but im selling so i get the bad end of it.

Anybody agree with me?

I went down 2 full percentage points. How the hell does a neutral count as a negative?
smh.gif

sorry H town hustl, i stole your thread, i didnt want to look around, i knew there was a thread,

there is no seller protection at all.

Plus i dont know how i got 10 more feedback, Neutral count as a negative? how is that possible? Whats the point of neutral?

eBay is dumb for the new policy, they need to remember that they're making money when sellers list items, not from a buyer.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS A RECORD HIGH # OF DEADBEAT OR LATE PAYERS THIS WEEK ?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Iaverage 2 items per day, so a total of about 11 items. Only 2 of 11 buyers have paid. Thanks eBay for giving buyers a way to take advantage of us, then hithis with the neg. if they want.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS A RECORD HIGH # OF DEADBEAT OR LATE PAYERS THIS WEEK ? imageimageimage I average 2 items per day, so a total of about 11 items. Only 2 of 11 buyers have paid. Thanks eBay for giving buyers a way to take advantage of us, then hit his with the neg. if they want.

I haven't had a non-paying bidder in ages - and then the new policy starts and I get 2 in a week. Crazy.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Why did you not leave an unpaid buyer strike?

It's been only a few days, chances are they will pay because they are cheap items anyway < $10. But the buyers think it is ok to take longer thanusual just because they can no longer receive a negative.

i'm about to lose my powerseller status b/c of the feedback change policy, went down nearly 2%.

i get a lot of non paying bidders and unconfirmed address buyers. it's annoying too because i've got to wait one week to file a dispute then ANOTHERweek to get credit. it's BS because you'll have to pay ebay at the end of every month so when you get credit back, you have a positive balance on ebay,which for me will be like $40+. that's cool if i still got things to sell but i'm not looking to sell much anymore.

after i'm done selling this month, i won't use ebay much at all. they've done a ton of changes this year and it's messed up a lot of things. iwish google setup their own site to compete with ebay.

I want to scream out @$+! @$+! !**!# %%@ STUPID !**!# GO $*%%%$% KILL YOURSELF YOU $*%%%$% %*%!!@ %%@ %$!#+.

this new policy is so stupid.. we need a eBay competitor right about now... not some little site.. one on ebays level... im going to keep selling until itpisses me off enough to stop

I wish I had a say in what these idiots do to ebay. The enitre front office is a bunch of idiots. For the past year and half ebay has been falling off. Freegallery was the only good thing they did, but they raised final value fees by some ungodly number because I know I'm getting killed on those fees. I usedto be able to charge 12 bucks to ship shoes and it would cover shipping and most of fees. Not even close anymore. Plus ebay owns paypal and they are bankingoff every seller in the world on that. They basically double your fees that way. It is garbage. Like a few people have said though, there really isn't anyother way to move stuff as quickly as on ebay without any solid competition. They really need to get their heads out of their *%%#$ over there though. Who inthe world thought one-sided feedback was a good idea and how on earth did that person convince at least a dozen other execs. it was a good idea? Cripes,it's like have an argument but having one person stand there while the other person +%@@@ all over them and they can't physically leave or say anythingback. It's freaking bogus.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS A RECORD HIGH # OF DEADBEAT OR LATE PAYERS THIS WEEK ? imageimageimage I average 2 items per day, so a total of about 11 items. Only 2 of 11 buyers have paid. Thanks eBay for giving buyers a way to take advantage of us, then hit his with the neg. if they want.

I haven't had a non-paying bidder in ages - and then the new policy starts and I get 2 in a week. Crazy.

Damn. I have 2 listings about to end within the next 2hours so this is definitelysomething i don't want to hear.. why do i have a feeling im gunna get screwed over
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Quarry

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Damn. I have 2 listings about to end within the next 2hours so this is definitely something i don't want to hear.. why do i have a feeling im gunna get screwed over
smh.gif

They are severely going to regret this. I have two buyers that are already giving me a hard time, haven't ever really had a difficult time with anybuyers in my last 7 years on eBay. It's like the predominant buyers have ganged up on the predominant sellers. What now?

I hate this crap.

ohhh nooo ebay is how i make my money and i hate this crap. watch me sell 10 cod4 and 2-3 people pay for it...

mad.gif
Now my items are going for LOWER than usual. I swear
mad.gif
it's almost not worth it anymore. If would smack whoever thought of this.

im pretty sure that if you file a unpaid item strike against the buyer, you the seller can leave negative feedback.

and if you are concerned about the buyer havin an unconfirmed address, just set your paypal to not accept payments from unconfirmed addresses

Back
Top Bottom