EBAY FREAKING SUCKS! (ANOTHER EBAY RANT)

Cry me a river

Maybe you shouldn't be a cheap@ss and post stuff the way it is supposed to be listed? SMH at you trying to cheat ebay then crying cuz it backfires

Cry me a river

Maybe you shouldn't be a cheap@ss and post stuff the way it is supposed to be listed? SMH at you trying to cheat ebay then crying cuz it backfires

The only problem I have with eBay is that sellers can't leave negative feedback.

Paypal on the other hand...

The only problem I have with eBay is that sellers can't leave negative feedback.

Paypal on the other hand...

eBay is ridiculous. How do they expect me to make some profit when they take $18, paypal(same company
indifferent.gif
) takes $12 and handling costs is on me too.
laugh.gif
I swear I break even after selling things on eBay. Never again. eBay can kiss my #%%.

eBay is ridiculous. How do they expect me to make some profit when they take $18, paypal(same company
indifferent.gif
) takes $12 and handling costs is on me too.
laugh.gif
I swear I break even after selling things on eBay. Never again. eBay can kiss my #%%.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Essential1

It's a buyer's market the minute I realized that from some friends I wouldn't even think of trying to sell stuff..
That is the truth right there.  All of the rules are setup to protect the buyer and screw the seller.  It is impossible to get ripped off if you are smart buyer.  Paypal will give the money back to the buyer in 100% of the cases.  Its major BS.

Yeah as someone with 450+ feedback and a former Powerseller, I despise everything they became. They let management ruin the site with their stupid rules and it just got worse and worse every year. Now it's unbearable to use.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Essential1

It's a buyer's market the minute I realized that from some friends I wouldn't even think of trying to sell stuff..
That is the truth right there.  All of the rules are setup to protect the buyer and screw the seller.  It is impossible to get ripped off if you are smart buyer.  Paypal will give the money back to the buyer in 100% of the cases.  Its major BS.

Yeah as someone with 450+ feedback and a former Powerseller, I despise everything they became. They let management ruin the site with their stupid rules and it just got worse and worse every year. Now it's unbearable to use.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Dear mexrfw,

hello can you give me a partial refund for this purchase because i mean everything is ok with the system but the games only shenmue, res evil3, and crazy taxi work house of the dead does not work at all speed devils does not work at all and also one of the controls the start button does not work at all 6 dollars is something i would be happy with

followed by:

Dear mexrfw,

ok man serioiusly both your controls the start buttons dont work and i know that for a facr cuz i hav two other conntrollers that work as soon as i switch them out u need to at least refund me 10 buks this whole thing was horrible only the dreamcast works and wf, and crazy taxi, and shenmue, but res evil 3 doesant work either so in total 4 games dont work and your controls both dont work i think 10 is asking to little but hey i dont want to really take anything from you but this is just unacceptable hardware aand software
ive had 80+ positive feedback since 2002

this dude is gonna mess things up. i put the games in as a bonus, technically the auction was only for the system, 2 controlls, and a memory card. dude paid $29 SHIPPED for it... the shipping was $12.50. i made like no profit whatsoever after the fees and crap... smh... i offered to send back $4 (hes asking 10, only paid 6 for shipping) i thought my offer was fair. i mean $25 for for a console, 2 controls, cord, memory card, and 4 games. come on man.

i feel like this guy is just jerkin me.
He probably is jerking you. Don't give him jack, just tell him you don't accept returns. 

Figuring out shipping fees for items sold on ebay can be a pain in the $@$. I had a situation where I shipped out a $40 item without insurance because I was already taking a loss on shipping. I email them the tracking number and a few days later they ask when to expect it.  By then it was marked as delivered but they claimed they never received the package, talking all this mess about how the post office said to contact the seller for a replacement. I flat out told them that were SOL if the post office couldn't help them locate it.

Then, they start sending messages as if we had never discussed the issue..
Hello. Just wanted to let you know that I have not received
item yet. Thanks and GOD and bless
I didn't even bother responding to any further emails.  I was expecting them to file a paypal claim against me when one day, out of the blue,  they actually ended up leaving me positive feedback that says "great item"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

Dear mexrfw,

hello can you give me a partial refund for this purchase because i mean everything is ok with the system but the games only shenmue, res evil3, and crazy taxi work house of the dead does not work at all speed devils does not work at all and also one of the controls the start button does not work at all 6 dollars is something i would be happy with

followed by:

Dear mexrfw,

ok man serioiusly both your controls the start buttons dont work and i know that for a facr cuz i hav two other conntrollers that work as soon as i switch them out u need to at least refund me 10 buks this whole thing was horrible only the dreamcast works and wf, and crazy taxi, and shenmue, but res evil 3 doesant work either so in total 4 games dont work and your controls both dont work i think 10 is asking to little but hey i dont want to really take anything from you but this is just unacceptable hardware aand software
ive had 80+ positive feedback since 2002

this dude is gonna mess things up. i put the games in as a bonus, technically the auction was only for the system, 2 controlls, and a memory card. dude paid $29 SHIPPED for it... the shipping was $12.50. i made like no profit whatsoever after the fees and crap... smh... i offered to send back $4 (hes asking 10, only paid 6 for shipping) i thought my offer was fair. i mean $25 for for a console, 2 controls, cord, memory card, and 4 games. come on man.

i feel like this guy is just jerkin me.
He probably is jerking you. Don't give him jack, just tell him you don't accept returns. 

Figuring out shipping fees for items sold on ebay can be a pain in the $@$. I had a situation where I shipped out a $40 item without insurance because I was already taking a loss on shipping. I email them the tracking number and a few days later they ask when to expect it.  By then it was marked as delivered but they claimed they never received the package, talking all this mess about how the post office said to contact the seller for a replacement. I flat out told them that were SOL if the post office couldn't help them locate it.

Then, they start sending messages as if we had never discussed the issue..
Hello. Just wanted to let you know that I have not received
item yet. Thanks and GOD and bless
I didn't even bother responding to any further emails.  I was expecting them to file a paypal claim against me when one day, out of the blue,  they actually ended up leaving me positive feedback that says "great item"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Informerx

People defending ebay in this thread must be the "buyers" and not sellers
Exactly. eBay caters to buyers. I've dealt with many cases where a newly registered buyer claims I'm selling fake products and what does eBay and PayPal do? Hop on their nuts. eBay doesn't realize who's keeping them in business. Once they realize it, every big-time seller will be long gone.

Exactly. eBay caters to buyers. I've dealt with many cases where a newly registered buyer claims I'm selling fake products and what does eBay and PayPal do? Hop on their nuts. eBay doesn't realize who's keeping them in business. Once they realize it, every big-time seller will be long gone.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

We can only hope resellers are gone, huh?....

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

We can only hope resellers are gone, huh?....

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

lol @ people selling stuff on ebay for $20. might as well just +#@%*!$ keep it.
Hoarders mindset. If you don't need it, get rid of it. Every penny counts.

At least, that's what the wealthy believe.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

lol @ people selling stuff on ebay for $20. might as well just +#@%*!$ keep it.
Hoarders mindset. If you don't need it, get rid of it. Every penny counts.

At least, that's what the wealthy believe.

Back
Top Bottom