Ebay Report: Vol Summer 07 - No Live Auction Links!!

vamo :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

^ If someone picked up all those shoes for $600.00, then that is the steal of the century.

Both XI's alone come out to more than $600.00 in value. :wow:
eek.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Quote:
If someone picked up all those shoes for $600.00, then that is the steal of the century.
lol hardly. he has gotten probably 10 other steals more "drool worthy" over the last couple years. hell of a deal tho :wink:
wink.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

man i wanna see what shoes he got for $600 anyone care to PM it to me
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

I can't hate but "thecoolshoeshine" gets the most bloated sales, it's ridiculous.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

he is the new airfob of ebay. airfob use to get the high sales for his kicks back when he was flipping on the regular, but has since moved on to fishing items. he's built his rep. on ebay as selling legit jordans, so people would rather pay more for peace of mind.

^^^I was almost sure Id see a bid from you. I will most likely be listing my DS pair soon...unless someone wants to take them off my hands before then.

Well, Well, Well BabyLebron...looks like we have our eyes on the same prize on Ebay :evil:
devil.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

what do you mean completed items..anyone have a link?
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Preach^^^^

Those that know how to search should be the only one posting on this page for real cause some of the stuff i see are not steals just market value

like 690 for DS true blues amazing should be posted
USed clerk air max 90 for almost 300 should be posted
retro jordans finishing for less then 100 not to be posted because most recent retros after the release hype go for less then 100

ANyways thats my 2 cents

Also did anyone else see the auction for OJ simpson suit that never sold at 10,000+ plus
i was going to post it here but ebay removed the item completely from the system

Supreme_Sole Auctions

wally, i couldnt find a way to hit you up through that yuku thing, but here's what im unloading, basically all of your core air trainers, the best of all models, all og and ds, all between sz 11-12:

at i chloro
at sc ii white/blue
at sc iii white/pink
at sc iii white/purple/orange
at sc iii low white/purple
air revolution white/red
air revolution white/blue
air solo flight 89 white/blue/orange

im sure you can find me through the link to the medicine ball trainers above.

Back
Top Bottom