Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

sold a pair friday, they were delivered and authenticated by sneakercon in vegas today
my funds wont be available til 7/16...is this normal?
Wont be available in your bank or wint be sent to your bank until 7/16. My items get delivered before I get my bread most times if sell anywhere from Thursday to sunday. Ebay gotta be flipping that bread since it doesnt take that long for an ach transaction in 2021.

So, I had an item returned due to insufficient address. The buyer let me know after the fact that he forgot to add his apt number. I let him know that I would refund him minus shipping when the item was back in my possession. Anyway, he opened an item never received case before the item was back in my possession and I contacted eBay and let them know what happened and what I planned to do to resolve. They ended up closing the case in my favor and said it is the buyer's responsibility to confirm the address before paying or reaching out before the seller ships. The notes on the case show he cannot leave negative feedback and that I don't have to refund him at all and that he cannot reopen the case. I called and they confirmed that is accurate. I'm still going to refund now that I have the item back. Anyone ever experience this before?

When I buy or sell an item that needs authenticated, we’re usually blocked from communicating. So if something was wrong we can’t send messages back and fourth.

Regarding the refund…

1625092601680.gif

I don't give free shipping for that reason...I'm in PA and if I send to California it is going to cost me more than twice as much than it would to send to NY

doing away w/ auctions won't get rid of deadbeat bidders...ppl will still buy and not pay

not much of a point in shill bidding since most auctions are listed with no insertion fee...they can list an item for $.01 or $1000 for the start price

How will it not? If ebay strictly goes to BIN and require immediate payment, the item won't be tied up waiting for payment.

What does it matter what price they set it at? It's no secret some sellers have secondary accounts to bid on their items to drive up the price.

eBay is all over the place for me. I’ve sold a pair, and when I printed the shipping label they sent my money instantly. Other times, I had to wait til the item was authenticated, thats when it took weeks. The most recent, they sent a payout the day ebay received the item.

There used to be an option on Ebay for BIN, where you had to put a bank account or card to a pp account and if you pressed BIN they would take you immediately to the pp page or somewhere your order would be processed and submitted. That's the way I would sell things and take payment.

If you backed out then the listing would still be available for purchase, it wouldn't end, still live.

sold a pair friday, they were delivered and authenticated by sneakercon in vegas today
my funds wont be available til 7/16...is this normal?
since the switch I've been getting my money deposited into my checking a couple of business days after receiving payment
How will it not? If ebay strictly goes to BIN and require immediate payment, the item won't be tied up waiting for payment.

What does it matter what price they set it at? It's no secret some sellers have secondary accounts to bid on their items to drive up the price.
ok, if only BIN requiring immediate payment...that would mean no best offer option

I seldom come across auctions that are set at low prices anymore

There used to be an option on Ebay for BIN, where you had to put a bank account or card to a pp account and if you pressed BIN they would take you immediately to the pp page or somewhere your order would be processed and submitted. That's the way I would sell things and take payment.

If you backed out then the listing would still be available for purchase, it wouldn't end, still live.
If you buy as a guest it was like this. That’s how it should be all the time. Same with bidding.

For the people that got into topstar how long have yall been members and what yall feedback looking like?

Member since 2001 and 100% feedback as a seller and buyer and its looking dry. Cmon man smh

Im at 562 but dam. 20 yrs gotta account for something smh
Member since 2002

100% feedback, 1344

fair amount of buying and selling

became a member about a couple of weeks ago
Did the package just randomly show up and thats how you knew you was accepted?

Did anyone ever get an order for the shoes that were at box price from some seller on eBay
I forgot the name it’s posted some pages back

On the homepage where they have the promotional offers (think 5% eBay bucks, no final value fees on athletic sneakers, and 15% off refurbished appliances…a NT favorite) I saw the Top Star offer and apparently I was already accepted

went through the link to get more information

it was either the next day or same day or next day the package was delivered

just received my top star order today

58BF5654-CE56-45C5-8637-D34857DE0CCF.jpeg
5A152BB1-6BC3-4E68-920C-7D63FBF97C49.jpeg

They're probably fakes :lol:

We can use our ebucks within a year now. We getting earned ebucks every quarter still or every year?

I'm at about the same amount of time on my account. Somebody posted a link to the Hyper Royals in the AJ1 thread. I clicked on it and could ATC, but not purchase. It let me log into the Top Star page, told me congratulations, etc, but wouldn't show me any offers. I requested a call from Ebay and talked to someone about it. From what I was told, they're rolling it out in batches and I'm set to go live sometime this week. I never got an invitation or anything, but the dude said my account was good to go and I should be receiving the "gift" in the mail sometime soon. Guess we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom