Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Ebay bucks still happen, but only at promotion times when it's advertised, at 5% for like 2 to 3 days. The 1% Ebay bucks after every purchase is finished. And it looks like you have 1 year to spend the bucks. Before iirc you had only like a couple of days or weeks to spend it.

It's wack you can't contact the buyer just sold a pair but I had the wrong size on the listing what might happen only a half size difference

It's wack you can't contact the buyer just sold a pair but I had the wrong size on the listing what might happen only a half size difference

Does the buyer have anything for sale? You can hit him up on something he is selling and mention that you are contacting him about his purchase he made with you. Other than that I would hit up eBay customer service.

Last edited:
Does the buyer have anything for sale? You can hit him up on something he is seller and mention that you are contacting him about his purchase he made with you. Other than that I would hit up eBay customer service.
Yeah I hit the cs and told them but they sent an email back stating how to contact the buyer but was blocked from contacting him

That's why I been try to contact cs to contact the buyer

the buyer wouldn’t be able to do anything anyways. eBay will see they’re wrong and send them back. I’ve had shoes fail as a buyer, they just refund you the money and don’t give any options.

what happens if the shoes you sold fail authentication?

Why would my item be returned to me by the authenticator?
Your item may be returned to you if it does not pass our authentication checks, or if the item condition is not consistent with your photographs and item description. You will not be charged for the cost of shipping the return and a refund will be issued to the buyer immediately. If the item’s authenticity cannot be verified, you will cooperate with removing the item from marketplace circulation.

no fees or penalty mentioned

the buyer wouldn’t be able to do anything anyways. eBay will see they’re wrong and send them back. I’ve had shoes fail as a buyer, they just refund you the money and don’t give any options.
Well I got in contact with the buyer he said it was cool I might have to print it out and put it in the bix

Just saw an ebay ad on TV for sneakers during the NBA finals :lol:

I guess that's where their focus is now

I just started selling again since this new process started. How soon do we wait to get paid? Do we have to wait until the shoes get authenticated to receive our payout?

I just started selling again since this new process started. How soon do we wait to get paid? Do we have to wait until the shoes get authenticated to receive our payout?
No ,if you already sold before it takes 3-4 business days I get mine way before they reach the authenticator so the payout is quick

You can always check the "payment" link on your account. It will tell you when the money will be transferred to your account. Mind you, it can take a few days. Worse if you sold the item towards the weekend. Funds have to process first, then ebay will initiate the transfer, then the funds will be available the day after the transfer started. Make sure to check what your payout schedule is set to. It can either be daily or once a week.

So what courier does ebay use when they ship to the buyer from the authentication center(NY)? UPS/Fedex or USPS?

Not sure if it varies from city to city, but the two times I received shoes from them, it's been through FedEx.

wow
D83F9CA1-0BB3-444D-8959-BFE2D7AD8F72.png

^your sale?

curious to see the listing
yes. they look ****ing brand new except for the ashy outrigger due to age on all my kobe v. they were worn once casually! how the **** can they show more wear if i only wore um once?? i just sold 2 other kobe v a week before that both passed authenticatiom and these were in better shape!

they hiring some blind morons on there

Back
Top Bottom