Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Risk of eBay screwing me over. I’m fine with waiting. A random email isn’t going to hurt my heart. I have 3 business days to ship. That’s their rule
Do you have your items set to require immediate payment when the buyer purchases? That saves on any headaches you may have unless you’re sending offers to people. In that case they can still purchase without having to pay out as quickly

They pay but I don’t get the payout for 1-3 days. I simply wait for the payout. Really no big deal

You just made up the part you were afraid of them screwing you over?
No. I’ve had instances of eBay not sending a pay out because of issues with the buyers payment. You think I do this just because? You can move on if you don’t like my answer. Just don’t buy from me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
No. I’ve had instances of eBay not sending a pay out because of issues with the buyers payment. You think I do this just because? You can move on if you don’t like my answer. Just don’t buy from me 🤷🏽‍♂️
I might feel like you do as well if I ever had problems getting my bread but so far it's been like clockwork. I dont really care about the rest of your statement you could never ship out your sold items for all I care.

They pay but I don’t get the payout for 1-3 days. I simply wait for the payout. Really no big deal
But eBay can still charge you back if there’s an issue

as long as payment is I. eBay’s hand it’s all good

much different now than having it in your PayPal and transferring it to your bank account

My authenticated purchase came 😕
8BFD2D28-66FF-41B5-9408-5DC0DC71E5A5.jpeg

That's on FedEx or yall think Ebay is out here stealing? Effed up no matter what for the buyer, it doesnt really matter who's at fault to them :smh:

My pair just came in less than a week.sucks mans **** got stolen. Glad i was home for my ****. Heard fedex dude sling them to the front door of my apartment building -___-
F45972A5-CBC6-47AA-B3CC-037420D30C76.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom