Ebola

I respect that he was out contributing for a good cause but at the same time you gotta use common sense and look out for your own country. why not quarantine yourself instead of going out in the town. Especially since you dealt first hand with the virus, c'mon man

Michael-Scott-Excited-About-The-Happening-On-The-Office.gif

He reported it as soon as he started to show symptoms. The fear mongering is just too strong.
mean.gif
It deserves some attention, but yes this is going to get blown up IMMENSELY the next couple of days.

Like ive said over and over, an outbreak/epidemic doesnt mean 1000 people will have this. It only takes a handful of cases for this to be a "serious situation". I will be HIGHLY surprised if this even gets over 10 people. It will NOT reach even 100. 

It deserves some attention, but yes this is going to get blown up IMMENSELY the next couple of days.

Like ive said over and over, an outbreak/epidemic doesnt mean 1000 people will have this. It only takes a handful of cases for this to be a "serious situation". I will be HIGHLY surprised if this even gets over 10 people. It will NOT reach even 100. 

It will definitely be on the front page of the New York Post and Daily News tomorrow.

New York got a case. told yaw this stuff is going to spread. New York being a big city .my goodness.

they just verified the new York case

Last edited:
New York got a case. told yaw this stuff is going to spread. New York being a big city .my goodness

they just verified the new York case
Do everyone a favor, dont post in the topic again.

NY was BOUND to have a case. Its not about hoping it never got to NY, its about how we handle it.

no vaccine for ebola for almost 20+ years but they'll be one by january. Yea this is all for $.
It's like some of you think companies should have been willing to drop millions of dollars to develop and manufacture a vaccine for a virus that historically killed less than 1,000 people over the course of 35 years. 

All of the dangers listed here have to do with personal choices or addictions and are not contaigious deadly illnesses for which there is no cure
I think the point is that Americans are overly concerned with something that will like have zero effect on their lives. Meanwhile, Americans are also insanely unhealthy and otherwise have zero regard for their health. 

>D u serious b?
this. you are infectious when you are symptomatic. you can't know u have it unless u are symptomatic. i would argue he should've really limited contact with anyone for max incubation. i think this should be standard practice for all doctors
symptoms include having a fever and muscle ache. he was contagious when he first got the fever and when he experienced fatigue/muscle ache.

meaning if he sneezed or whatever he could have exposed ppl. like wtf went through this ****** mind??? smh.

yea but was he symptomatic when he was on the move? i didn't read up on it cuz it makes no diff to me at this point. dude has it, and will get treated for it.

grin.gif
u serious b?
this. you are infectious when you are symptomatic. you can't know u have it unless u are symptomatic. i would argue he should've really limited contact with anyone for max incubation. i think this should be standard practice for all doctors
symptoms include having a fever and muscle ache. he was contagious when he first got the fever and when he experienced fatigue/muscle ache.

meaning if he sneezed or whatever he could have exposed ppl. like wtf went through this ****** mind??? smh.
yea but was he symptomatic when he was on the move? i didn't read up on it cuz it makes no diff to me at this point. dude has it, and will get treated for it.
No, he was not and he was checking his temperature twice a day. 

I read the NY doc took a Uber car or something .. one of my friends took one yesterday, too. Just hoping for the best all around.

This **** is being handled so poorly.

I'm ready to impeach Obama over this, and that's my boy.

He was QUICK to stop fights with Israel as a form a punishment. Had that itchy finger. A possible pandemic? Puts his head in the sand. His true priorities are showing in the second term. The administration stays reacting instead of being proactive. I dont even want to hop on the subway

Last edited:
A pandemic thats going to have ZERO affect on the general public unless youre watching the news 24/7 and getting super paranoid.

A pandemic does NOT mean thousands have it/will get it.

It ONLY takes a HANDFUL of people for this to be "serious".

A pandemic thats going to have ZERO affect on the general public unless youre watching the news 24/7 and getting super paranoid.

A pandemic does NOT mean thousands have it/will get it.

It ONLY takes a HANDFUL of people for this to be "serious".

Unless people are sharing soiled clothing, Ebola isn't spreading like wildfire.

Back
Top Bottom