Ebola

Bottom line is this doctor is a ******* idiot. Let's not blame the government for this one.
yeah he's an idiot for that. son was just back from a country in west africa helping out ebola victims. stay home a few days and chill. you ain't gotta be riding around all over nyc

that being said unless you licked the pole of the subway car that he smeared his diarrhea on, chances are you ain't got the ebolars

^ this should do, together with the dipset ebola mask you should be safe from the ebolas

I woudnt worry about it until some random person who had absolutely no direct contact with ebola (health care worker caring for ebola patient or someone who has recently been to West Africa for example) contracts it somehow (ex. Someone who went into the same cab the doctor was in, or someone using the same bowling ball he used).

So why dont they do that for every one?
laugh.gif
you mean to the other 2 in America that got it?

they promote blood donation a lot. and best they do is ask u questions. but how can they ensure the blood dont contain no viris, or other disease? how can they verify blood types

they promote blood donation a lot. and best they do is ask u questions. but how can they ensure the blood dont contain no viris, or other disease? how can they verify blood types
a plethora of tests are run on the blood to screen for issues, which is also how blood type is determined.

You cant just give a blood transfusion to anyone from anyone, there are blood types that need to match up between donor and recipient.. 
I thought it was blood plasma they donated which I thought would have been different.

Ebola free meaning...she doesnt have it anymore? :lol:

I thought it was blood plasma they donated which I thought would have been different.

its weird. cuz she carries ebola right? meaning, she will flare up again later. its not like she had bronchitus or a disease. she has Ebola virus and its a virus that seems easily transmitable and seems deadly. Deadly in the sense that you need to go to the doctor.

And npw, animals have it too? Jesus christ. So animals carrying the same strain of Ebola? Know what that means?

As far as i know, blood plasma does have to match the recipients blood type.  I'm not a hematologist or MD though, just work in Clinical R&D.

They do, unless you the late Mr. Duncan.

Their blood types didn't match, so what are you trying to say?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/dr-kent-brantly-donate-blood-thomas-eric-duncan/story?id=26226388

As for answering the question "why don't we do it for everyone?" A person can only donate blood plasma about once a month. A full blood donation is spaced out even more (every 2 to 4 months). Oh, and have fun tracking down all the survivors who also happen to be universal donors, because ain't nobody got time to match blood types.

Now I can make a cheap holloween costume that's both relevant and humorous using a plastic bag  

Thanks ebola!

Back
Top Bottom