EDIT: Black/Red XII

UPDATE: It seems there is still confusion on this release. The upper black will feature suede and the red will be leather. The shoe is set to be a solo releasewith a $150 price tag.
[h2]http://[/h2]

not really feeling the idea of red suede right there, interesting to see how JB pulls or messes this up. i only want the white and reds

WOW! Red suede. Seriously though. Good thing I still have my '03 retro's in perfect condition. This is one of the best shoes that JB ever put out, andI think the red suede will kill this sneaker. It just doesn't fell right. I wouldn't be suprised if the white/red XII's coming out had lasering orwere a lowtop. JB always changing classics.

red suede!??!?! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww....glad i got a pair of retro's to rock.

Ahhh great, just copped a ds pair of 03's for $250....hopefully they'll screw this up
wink.gif

Suede? Lets hope that changes. Otherwise this may not turn out good. Suede? Seriously? LOLOL Oh JB, you never cease to amaze. Sad part is it will still bemadness.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

WOW! Red suede. Seriously though. Good thing I still have my '03 retro's in perfect condition. This is one of the best shoes that JB ever put out, and I think the red suede will kill this sneaker. It just doesn't fell right. I wouldn't be suprised if the white/red XII's coming out had lasering or were a lowtop. JB always changing classics.
I feel you man, I hope JB at least doesn't mess up the white/red XII's. I wish I had the OG or retro black/reds. It sucks this is one ofmy favorite Jordan shoe and they are going to butcher this classic...

^thats true, JB should let the classics be...hopefully theres no lasering anywhere.

Lets hope the white/red's stay true to the OG
pimp.gif

when i 1st saw the post i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

then i saw red suede and went
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i actually like the 12s too....
i wonder if they will mess up the white/red ones too.... jordan aint play no flu game in no suede GRRRRRRRR

I'm actually on the "hate" train too when JB makes changes to any OG, but this idea seems interesting!!! And best believe they'll still flyoff the shelves.

i have been wanting a pair of OG jordan 12's white/red for along time

so if jordan brings this shoe out and puts suede on it like the blk/red

I WILL BE PISSED

the bad thing about red suede is how it bleeds. let's hope they don't do red suede on the white/varsity red xii's being released. gonna wait andsee how they look before i give my verdict.

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Ahhh great, just copped a ds pair of 03's for $250....hopefully they'll screw this up
wink.gif
damn bro, i got my ds pair for 165 shipped from west coast to east coast.....but to each his own. congrats, one of my favorite shoes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom