EDIT: Black/Red XII

Originally Posted by BallinB

We would also like to mention that the 12's will come with a new feature which is symbolic of MJ's sickness.
roll.gif

They just made one of the most durable shoes ever...no so durable. Jordan just keeps going downhill. Who the hell makes these stupid decisions over there?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Ahhh great, just copped a ds pair of 03's for $250....hopefully they'll screw this up
wink.gif
Og's are very attainable for less than that
wink.gif
Please tell me where, I search eBay high and low and haven't seen them for less than $200 DS.

y would they make the red suede? they gotta keep it how it was man. gotta see the samples 1st before i get upset

I'll just come me OG's instead for around that price.

laugh.gif
at the dude that paid $250 for the retro's. You could have gotsome DS OG's for no more than $200.

they gonna stitch a campbells soup can on the toe box (see olympic 6) lol

I think in time that JB will give us the shoes we are looking for (Powder IX's, Bordeaux VII's, Infrared VI's, Chicago X's, Spacejam XI's,etc.), but each will be different from the OG. They'll put stuff like lasering, weird stitching, patent leather, and suede on the shoe in places that itwasn't previously. We will get what we want, but I have a feeling that it will be at some price.

looks like i will be keeping my retro's DS, can see myself getting these but the white/red's...def copp

I won't hate on these yet, i think red suede could be pretty cool...
i'll have to see them in real life to decide if i like them

wow, they're really 1/2 %#% on the material with all the retros these days. tsk tsk! i had these in 5th grade. baddest shoes on the blacktop for recess.haha!

Originally Posted by AJcollections

WOW! Red suede. Seriously though. Good thing I still have my '03 retro's in perfect condition. This is one of the best shoes that JB ever put out, and I think the red suede will kill this sneaker. It just doesn't fell right. I wouldn't be suprised if the white/red XII's coming out had lasering or were a lowtop. JB always changing classics.
that's the reason they're called retros bro.

bring it back exactly the way the og was u guys complain, change it up for the og version u guys complain, no one is never satisfied
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom