EDIT: Black/Red XII

sick.gif
My Favorite Shoe of all Time and JB has to put Black Suede...ThanksJB...ill Keep My Originals and DS Even Longer, Might Have to Break out the Retros.

Thumbs Up JB, Thanks For Messing This one Up.

Even though I have a pair of '03 Retros in great condition, if these drop in nubuck I will be copping.

Seriously, why put suede on ball shoes?

We would also like to mention that the 12's will come with a new feature which is symbolic of MJ's sickness.
Are they gonna ship malaria carrying mosquitos with the box?

Its probably going to be nubuck like the nubuck 12. But if it is in fact suede I will def cop but do wish it was leather.

Maybe like when they re-released the XIV back in 2000 something..The black and carolina blues i copped back then were all nubuck..and it wasnt a horriblechange from the OG´s.I really hope its kinda like that and not like the XX1´s suede.Cuz that was a b@tch to keep clean.If so..i will just cop the white and redones.

damn 2nd time they retroing this pair i wonder if jb plans on re retroing all their shoes 3 times

damn man i remember when there would be pics or atleast people PS's the colorways id like to see wat some of the oldtimers could come up with for that white white black red colorway

damn, why they gonna mess up a good shoe like that. Im too used to the black leather. Crazy man. Still like them shoes so if they look good i might cop

Back
Top Bottom