EDIT: Black/Red XII

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Suede on 12s? That's blasphemous. Scrap these, please.
air-jordan-12-xii-retro-nubuck.jpg

i enjoyed these

Jmadidas, will the material be nubuck like pictured on these XII's or will it be suede like the type gets real ashy really fast ( CDP XVII, XVIII, etc)?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Suede on 12s? That's blasphemous. Scrap these, please.
air-jordan-12-xii-retro-nubuck.jpg

i enjoyed these

Jmadidas, will the material be nubuck like pictured on these XII's or will it be suede like the type gets real ashy really fast ( CDP XVII, XVIII, etc) ?
nerd.gif
Nubuck would be better...but you know it will be just like the XIV's, XVII's and XVIII's from the CDP's.

leave it to JB to make 1 correct retro and screw over the rest. why cant they just release a normal shoe OG with no gimmic no nothing just the OG color whocares about
the nick names and all that. well i got the retros, and i want another pair of OGs since i sold my old pair.

the red aint gonna be suede the black leather will be suede they posted the joint a lil too early, cuz the shoe game just fixed their mistake
smh.gif
now what? i bet yall that was doubting the red suede will love em now,either way its fire, hot fire will scoop these on the quick fast
glasses.gif

everyone complains and says i wont cop, then pics surface/shoe is released,they say "these grew on me" or copped 2x i always loved them foolishness

it always happens, i always get a good laugh off that

Why don't you READ. The "red suede" part has A LINE THROUGH IT. The BLACK is suede, and it is because it cost's less than leather.

Pass. Im tired of re retros period. Yeah yeah, infareds, spacejams who cares if you want a pair get the retros. Ill get the white red 12's but I want somewht/maroon 6's or somethin im gettin bored with this.

Back
Top Bottom