*EDIT* Craziest Picture Collection Ever | PLAYER EXCLUSIVES PAGE 5 200+ PICS | NO 56K

Wow dats crazy, and to think I was gonna put the in before the lock gif, nice post, nvr seen alot of those shoes

Man, i remember seeing some of these pics 5+ years ago here on nt....blast from the past. Thanks for the post.

I have plenty more ready to go...

Page 5 will have 100+ Pictures.

Joe - Feel free to post what you got, I know you have some stuff no ones seen before..

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Thanks for the picture but...
I guarantee you see at least one thing, if not more, that you have never seen before.
... I've seen all of those pics before...
Give me a chance, I'm just getting started.

Thanks for sharing. I've seen most of those already, but there's like 2 that I haven't seen or forgot about. I can't wait for more!

-Jermaine

Thanks MARCGRATS!

I think this post would be more responsive if we just posted pics regularly NTers are lazy and we need to educate.

ill see what i can do beating around the bush a bit not to step on your toes. Its a great post.

45 Jams

97 sample G series

00 IX MJ PE Cleats

Nike Chicago's via Japan store

My Closet

XXI protos/sample

Shadow X's wit tha 45
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

niiiceee there are more sample pics out there.i used to have a folder on my computer but it got deleted.

Allot of people need to remember when saying whats hot and whats not that most of these are prototype or pre production samples. Meaning, part of a designprocess, not meant to be beautiful just a stage to weartest new material, weartest durability, test function of design, or simply asthtics to get to the finalproduct. Most of these were never intended to come out while your saying EWW im glad those didn't drop.

This post speaks for the mind set of shoeheads these days. Its not on history and passion.

Back
Top Bottom