edit: delete

Sorry just wanna see if Yuku lets me edit this - for some reason I keep getting a error 404 screen when I want to edit or create a new post. Can any1 helpme?

Honestly tho bro...

Pics?
nerd.gif

I had to do that once, they ended up helping me in the long run. I saw do what's best for both of you.

If you aren't happy, then don't stay in the relationship. It will make it miserable on you both and end up failing anyway.

I think it depends on how old you are. If you're less than 25 and you feel that strongly, you should go ahead and move on. If over 25, maybe you shouldtalk to her about your state of mind. You don't make it that long w/o real feelings.

Good luck!

If you really love her you would try to work it out. By working it out I mean tell her everything you have a problem with. If she loves you she will try herhardest to change.

If that *!@ done got fat let her go.

have a serious talk with her. tell her lose weight or youll leave her. straight up. if she refuses, move on.

At the end of the day, you came into this world alone. You need to do what is ultimately best for you and brings you the most happiness.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

have a serious talk with her. tell her lose weight or youll leave her. straight up. if she refuses, move on.
i thought it would be gain weight.

Originally Posted by ElementalRisk

physical attraction is not as strong

pictographs of this lady before and after will help us help you at this troubling time my fellow brethren.

dont worry beautiful. the sun will shine again.

Try to do some fun things with her to spark the love back, but if doesnt work you need to let her go.

The longer you wait the more it would hurt the both of you. Dont stay with her becuase the fact you've been with her for a long time.

Do what you feel is right, good luck!

Sounds like you've sort of checked out already or at least a little bit. She'll probably get worse before she gets better if she's got all thatstuff going on. She might need more than you're able and capable to give her. If you leave her, that doesn't mean you don't love herbut...you're human. You're not a doctor...you're just a guy w/ a girlfriend. Not saying you aren't good enough for her or anything butthere's only so much you can take. She's not your wife. You're young...toxic relationships/friendships are never good. If you want, try to talk toher about it and work it out. But if you feel that's not even what you want...just leave. No sense in staying and growing to resent her even more.

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

you gotta take care of #1 first

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

If you aren't happy, then don't stay in the relationship. It will make it miserable on you both and end up failing anyway.

i highly agree with both. it's neither wrong nor selfish of you to feel this way. and sure, you have been in this relationship from 3.5 years, but thelength of a relationship should not be anyone's main reason for staying in one. if you stay only because you feel like you have committed a lot of timeand effort, then you are only pigeon-holding/trapping yourself into an unwanted relationship.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Say goodbye.
This.

You're 21, you'll have other relationships. You've got to take care of yourself first.

BUT, there is a chance that her eating disorder will get worse if you leave her. So...good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom