*Edit Title* Louisiana what’s going on - 1 & 3 GET TESTED!

You’re not testing for a virus in the traditional sense, You’re testing for a CD4 count. As I laid out earlier there’s multiple factors and lifestyles that could lead to a lower CD4 count. For example, and this is particularly why you see homosexuals predominantly testing positive for HIV: They use poppers to relax the anal muscles. Continued use causes alkyl nitrite to compromise the immune system and brings about a lower CD4 count. If you’re looking under a microscope and hiv is cited as being there, when in actuality it’s a comprised CD4 cell you’re examining and you’re testing for an antibody level that fluctuates for a multitude of reasons, what are you left with that specifically points to a virus per the scientific definition? It’s the perfect set up if you’re waging war on a medically ignorant people. Set them up to live lifestyles that would automatically predispose them to having a lower CD4 account, say that because the lower CD4 count we believe you’re infected with this virus, and now big Pharma comes in with the medicine that you conveniently need for the rest of your life if it doesn’t kill you.
I am beating a dead horse at this point.
Crazy I see this on my feed after coming in this thread

cracks me up when "physicians" think they got all the answers
all doctors are
are folks who memorized a damn textbook
anyone can memorize a textbook and become a doctor
doctors think they so smart
i work in the medical field
and have met plenty of idiot doctors
who are dumb as a bag of rocks
mind u
does take a lot of work to be a doctor
but again
they just all memorizing a damn book

:lol:

I’ve heard stories directly from educated professional black women from Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, and Texas that where affected directly or indirectly from someone hiv positive. Between me learning from other people’s mistakes and listening to my doctor. My view points to not end up with the virus has a heterosexual man, is to stay away from any anal sex with women, your at a high risk of catching it that way. Straight men are at lower risk of catching it, even if the woman is positive, the chances of a straight man catching it through regular Vag sex is low, unless if the female has a aggressive strain of the virus. If straight men where at high risk of catching the virus through regular vag sex, it would be an epidemic that we’ve never seen before.

The problem that women don’t understand, is that their high risk at catching the virus no matter what when they’re having sex. Their the receivers, no matter if it’s regular sex, or anal, if there having unprotected sex with a positive make, there almost garaunteed to catch it, compared to if the roles where reversed. Women don’t go after DL men purposely. When it comes to the black men that our women have to choose from, it’s very slim. Their looking at education and income. There’s a lot of DL cats these women work with. By the time the women are asked for anal sex, it’s to late. Of course there’s signs before that. But their just worried about the external factors, not the internal. Most women make decisions based off of emotions rather than logic. Plus women always need to be validated with attention from a man.

I’ve never seen a woman go months/years without having sex or being in a relationship. No matter if she’s married or not, there’s always a man or men on deck waiting to court her to be next up. What’s even more crazier than just the disease aspect of sex, is that sex effects women psychologically in a negative way the higher their body counts go up. This is why you see a lot of women that are mentally unstable in some type of way, they just hide/mask it real good. Back to Atlanta. My female friend told me a lot of people are participating in high risk sex acts, 3 sums, group sex, add in to the guys double dipping, then y’all know the rest. Never judge a book by its cover. Just because someone is educated and has a high paying job, means nothing.

Crazy I see this on my feed after coming in this thread

Also Whites smash just as much as black communities do in HS and College.

Black/Hispanic get pregnant easier because they’re more fertile.

It’s not because of early sex because as I mentioned all kids have early sex.

If you want to discuss a real issue, Atlanta is one of the biggest sex trafficking hubs in the country with most of the customers coming from the burbs outside of 285 looking for girls 12-14. Wonder when we will get a post on "Middle Aged White men making ATL look like Thailand." I'd do it myself but I don't have nothing to copy and paste from the CDC yet.

This is an issue and a huge problem in Atlanta. If you go down old national, Godby Road, and by the airport (Virginia Ave) you will see this happening.

metsn13 metsn13 cant be bringing hazard ratios and confidence intervals in here :lol: Wish the general public had some kind of access to UpToDate though.

The conspiracy theorists will always be there. You can argue college is nothing but a piece of paper, fine idc. But me any other physician or pharmacist interacts with these patients almost everyday. I can’t even imagine the **** show it would ensue if this is what I told my patients. Believe what you want.

Just as a thought, it baffles me see people who work in the medical profession contracted with STD’s. I guess regardless of how much a person has hands on with other people experiences, we’re still human and neglect ourselves.

I know several nurse practitioners, nurses and doctors that has HSV2. People are too trusting these days.

Last edited:
Should've been posted this, but the headline of that article was click bait in it self and the racist undertones are present. 99% of the people in this thread haven't to Zimbabwe yet automatically make the mental connection that it's some aids riddled country because what's reported to us.

"AIDS in Africa: distinguishing fact and fiction The data widely purporting to show the existence and heterosexual transmission in Africa of a new syndrome caused by a retrovirus which induces immune deficiency are critically evaluated. It is concluded that both acquired immune deficiency (AID) and the symptoms and diseases which constitute the clinical syndrome (S) are of long standing in Africa, affect both sexes equally and are caused directly and indirectly by factors other than human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Seropositivity to HIV in Africans represents no more than cross-reactivity caused by an abundance of antibodies induced by the numerous infectious and parasitic diseases which are endemic in Africa. The apparently high prevalence of 'AIDS' and 'HIV seropositives is therefore not surprising and is not proof of heterosexual transmission of either HIV or AIDS."

http://www.theperthgroup.com/SCIPAPERS/EPEWorldJMicro&BiotechOCR1995.pdf

You are correct about folly of racism in the article headline, but isn’t it so that African Americans are seem to be the target of statistics for everything negative - low income, drugs usuage, imprisonmemt, even with STD/HIV.

CDC map in 2014:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/atlas/slides/images/New-diseases-slide-16.jpg

Is there underlying truth in these statistics?

So the AJC is stating the same quote :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wsbt...rld-african-countries/263337845?1544315847683

Last edited:
This.

But that's NT for you. Zik, Blaster, Rusty, Meridius, and one whose name I refuse to type, consistently display the kind of behavior you speak of. Then they try to turn around and act like you are actually the problem and not them. It's crazy. Somehow the only rules Rusty has to follow, according to him, are the rules of the site, but the minute you engage him and utter an inkling of anything in opposition to his opinion (which we should all know by now, is completely beyond reproach), he comes with the passive aggressive, holier than thou routine, and EVERYONE else has to play by his rules or else he'll accuse you of moving the goal posts or propping up some kind of "bad faith argument". Lest we forget how he'll always follow up his criticism with some corny example of how he either ran afoul of the rules or displayed some immaturity at some point on NT only to then mention that he is now a reformed poster... all of this to cover his tracks from the receipts police or Meth, who I'm sure at some point before I joined NT set his *** on fire.

Oh and you forgot his favorite, woefully archaic cliche "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" line :lol:. If he doesn't get his Frederick Douglass *** up outta here :rofl:

But I don't agree with anything else you said YOU ARE COMPLETELY WYLIN with that "nobody has proven it exists" nonsense.

Please cut the Umar Johnson act out though, Magneto.

The only way anyone will believe that you aren't trolling is if you hop on 285, exit Camp Creek, raw everything that moves, document the entire thing in 4K and then post proof of a clean bill of health here. Then you can expect two things:
- Ninja to surmise that "you must have caught da bug from da blacks"

- Rusty to say some condescending BS.
Ehhh.... there’s time for discussion and there’s time to shoot things down. “It’s the gay blacks making aids” is not a topic of discussion. You call that BS out and leave it be.

I just checked the state by state list for stds, and Louisiana, and Georgia stay burning. What’s even more crazier in my opinion, is that people know of the high std rate, along with the high risk sex behavior of people there, but they still want to move there in high % numbers. I know so many people who’ve moved to Atlanta from different states, you’d think it was modern day gold rush going on right now. I could understand this happening in between 1998-2007 because the amount of money that people where making legally and illegally down there back then.

But I don’t see people moving down there and all of a sudden becoming financially more successful compared to where they came from. Cats moving down there strictly off of word of mouth, trap music, night life, and these tv shows, which is crazy.

I spoke their language and cited the credentials that they usually would to validate their point of view.I should've just posted this from the jump and left it at that.

From
Dr Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos

Reappraising AIDS Dec. 1999

Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos (1) Valendar F.Turner (2) John M Papadimitriou (3) Helman Alphonso (4) David Causer (1)

Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos? Thread shut down now in effect! Why didn't you lead with this gem? Probably the foremost expert on HIV in Australia, if not the world! Let's check her qualifications:

A member of the "Perth group", who despite tens of thousands of HIV genetic sequences in Genbank, claims that HIV does not exist.

In the R v. Parenzee case, Ms Papadopulos-Eleopulos was called to testify as an "expert witness" for the defense. The judge had this to say about Ms Papadopulos-Eleopulos and her supposed expertise in his Reasons for Decision document:

Ms Papadopulos-Eleopulos has no formal qualifications in medicine, biology, virology, immunology, epidemiology or any other medical disciplines. She has never treated or been directly involved in clinical trials of any kind relating to any disease. Her duties at the Royal Perth Hospital are to test people for sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ms Papadopulos-Eleopulos claims that she conducts research in the area of HIV/AIDS in her private time. It became clear that, when she spoke about research, she meant reading various medical papers about the research of others. Her experience with the HIV virus and with AIDS is limited to reading and critiquing the work of researchers involved in various studies. She purports to have expertise to speak on the subject of virology, epidemiology, electron microscopy, biology and immunology. She has no practical experience in any of these areas. She has no formal qualifications in these disciplines.

The evidence given by Ms Papadopulos-Eleopulos about the Perth group demonstrates that she is promoting a cause. She is not independent. She is motivated to create a debate about her theory. The Perth Group will use whatever means available to promote that debate, including encouragement of persons such as the applicant, to promote their theories in courts of law.

The judge concluded: "I consider that her opinions lack any credibility."

I like how the judge addresses her as Ms. and not Dr. as she claims to be.

Here is her bio:
-Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos, works at the Biophysicist Department of Medical Physics at the Royal Perth Hospital.
-Eleni is a laboratory technician
-Eleni has an undergraduate degree in nuclear physics
-Eleni's duties at the hospital are to test people for sensitivity to UV radiation
-Eleni has never been involved with research into HIV/AIDS at the hospital, nor does the hospital support her views on HIV/AIDS
-The Royal Perth Hospital executive director (Philip Montgomery) has told her that she is not allowed to use any hospital resources for her “research” or allowed to link her private “research” in any way to the hospital.

https://mylespower.co.uk/2013/05/24...-editing-in-the-documentary-house-of-numbers/

A recap:

First: A source from “Atlanta’s Hottest Hip Hop.” The OP uses a link with no context, no analysis of the source that asserts an “epidemic.” Why are people drawn to this kind of knowledge/information? What counts as a legitimate source?

Second: Homophobic, anti-gay politics fueled by the usual NT suspects.

Third: What some call trolling, and others engage as worthy of discussion. Shout out to the physicians who clarified the differences between HIV and AIDS, and how the viruses actually works.

Fourth: an odd display of “receipts” from someone who then questions a collaborative, democratic process of knowledge production.

Fifth: An overlook of Rusty’s prescient, and elementary question: to whom do you send your kids when they’re sick?

Sixth: The elevation of masonic, hand-shaking, illuminati explanations.

At the end of the day, if we’re looking for an entry into how and why AIDS continues to devastate various communities in the United States in general, and black men and women in particular, we can start here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/magazine/americas-hidden-hiv-epidemic.html

Here's an accessible, if disheartening account of state negligence, individual choices, narrow networks, and public health, among other factors, that explain the disparate health outcomes.

Last year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, using the first comprehensive national estimates of lifetime risk of H.I.V. for several key populations, predicted that if current rates continue, one in two African-American gay and bisexual men will be infected with the virus. That compares with a lifetime risk of one in 99 for all Americans and one in 11 for white gay and bisexual men. To offer more perspective: Swaziland, a tiny African nation, has the world’s highest rate of H.I.V., at 28.8 percent of the population. If gay and bisexual African-American men made up a country, its rate would surpass that of this impoverished African nation — and all other nations

so statics wise basically being black & gay = deathwish, got it.

Ultimately I’d like to understand C.Magneto C.Magneto position on how one becomes immunodeficient if not through catching something that creates the deficiency.

I’d also like to understand how people with vast knowledge on the subject respond to C.Mag’s position that HIV has never been identified by itself the same way they test for other viruses.

Last edited:
3383739.gif

Can you check on a few more words for me Niketalk spelling policeman stuntman mike?
:lol: mannnn did i hit a nerve?

if you can’t differentiate between my misspellings and yours, then i don’t know what to say. i’m honored that a genuine MD used his valuable time to dig through my post history and read through my nonsense :lol:

Started reading this late last night, and knew it would be complete foolery when personal feelings took precedent over facts. Thank you @combo gd , @ballinsam23 , and metsn13 metsn13 for your contributions. Let's be real, NT ain't reading peer reviewed journal articles, NT can barely read instructions to enter raffles for foot apps :lol:. I understand the lack of trust for western medicine in general and medicine in the US. They been doing us wrong forever. But that doesn't excuse ignorance on any level when it comes to personal health. My people suffer greatly because of this issue, (I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone in here saying that, I'm speaking generally).

Yes, there is still high prevalence in newly diagnosed HIV cases among Black people, particularly in the 18-34 age group. But like many things, it's a general trend that those of poorer socioeconomic status are the ones that tend to be undereducated and suffer, whether it's health,crime etc.

It was mentioned that you can get HIV through oral sex. You can, but there are levels of risk. As it was mentioned, unprotected anal sex is the highest risk because of the blood vessels in the anal cavity and thin membrane, then it's vaginal sex, and oral sex is the lowest risk. This logic doesn't apply to any other STI, please keep that in mind. People tend to focus on HIV only and ignore risk of gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis.

Another concept people need to understand in terms of HIV is something called repeated exposure. Meaning, if you have sex with someone who is positive (whether you know their status or not), you may or may not contract HIV from the first exposure. It varies, and there is no exact number of times you have unprotected sex with someone to pinpoint when you get infected. Also, a positive test does not take 3-4 months to show up. Newer testing can find a preliminary positive within 20 minutes, with a secondary test (known as a confirmatory test) to determine if it was a false preliminary positive test. Usually, if a person tests negative after a recent sexual encounter with no condom, they are told to come back in 2 months for a second test to make sure it wasn't a false negative. This 8 week period is known as the window period. Note, if you have unprotected sex again after the initial negative test, you are moving the window period because of a possible repeat exposure.

Now, I just want to mention here since no one brought it up, there are ways to protect yourself so you won't be outchea running scared. You can use condoms as usual. But if you don't want to use condoms all the time, you can start PrEP. It's one pill a day you take to protect yourself from contracting HIV if you don't the person's HIV status you are having sex with. This is a measure you can take prior. There is another medication called PEP, which is taken in an emergency situation (condom broke, didn't use a condom, and in the unfortunate case of a rape), where you go the doctor within 3 days of the sexual encounter and tell them you want PEP because of whatever happened in your last sexual encounter and they should be able to give you PEP. PEP is taken over the course of 28 days, or roughly 4 weeks and it works to prevent any HIV infection.

I have also included additional information this in this thread...https://niketalk.com/threads/nts-of...lets-keep-this-mature-and-informative.534954/

Ultimately I’d like to understand C.Magneto C.Magneto position on how one becomes immunodeficient if not through catching something that creates the deficiency.

I’d also like to understand how people with vast knowledge on the subject respond to C.Mag’s position that HIV has never been identified by itself the same way they test for other viruses.

Everything has a tipping point. As I stated earlier binge drinking in college is not going to cause liver failure, but a lifetime alcoholic and the lifestyle that’s comes with it will. Once you tip its no returning.

As it pertains to aids, think about the contributing factors, drugs, lack of sleep,nutrition, homosexuality ( and I’m not gay bashing but if you’re shoving something in a hole that’s designed to eliminate toxins,the effect is going to be counter intuitive.) As I stated earlier most patients aren’t walking in with a CD4 count of 200. The threshold for testing positive is much higher but the doctor will put them on the medicine anyway to “prevent” it from getting low. No one has ever spoke to the multiple factors that cause false false positives. As I stated earlier in the thread, I had a young family member who had a false positive, never had sex, and no one in my family has ever tested positive for HIV. Nonetheless the doctor was ready to start the medication. We went and sought a second opinion and the results came back negative and the family member was perfectly fine. Mind you, they only had a minor cold and for what ever reason the Dr. felt it was sufficient to test a prepubescent teen for the virus.

As I’ve stated earlier per the guidelines set forth by the scientific community, HIV has never met the criteria set forth to solely identify it under an electron microscope. They don’t know the proteins that it consists of, the photos that are shared of the supposed hiv particle lack critical factors such as proof of replication, knobs that would allow it to hook on the cell, proliferation at an exponential rate indicative of a virus, inconsistency in particle sizing that would specifically identify the virus. Additionally,the testing is based on the presence of antibodies which are present in perfectly normal people. Interesting that when it comes to any other disease we are able to pin point exactly where and what it is, yet for HIV we are able to maneuver around this criteria and put the theory forth as fact. When it comes to hepatitis B there is a specific antibody the body produces as a specific reaction to that infection and that infection alone, furthermore hepatitis has been discovered under a microscope which is why they can tell you what it looks like, the proteins it consist of and produce a vaccination. In science this is known as a gold standard, meaning you are able to prove something exist because you can isolate the disease undeniably. Such isn’t the case for HIV. All the above is fact, and to this day has not been proven otherwise. Notice the physicians have not spoke to none of these points.

Funny how anything that goes against conventional medicine is pseudoscience. As far the physicist I referenced, let’s step back and think what would she have to benefit from her claims. She’s likely to get blackballed in her profession, ostracized by her colleagues, and it’s not like she was going on Oprah to sell a book.

Let’s look on the other side of the issue. Pharmaceutical companies have made billions. You’re insidiously able to wage a biochemical warfare on people as they’ve always done. Psychologically you are able to present to the world that for what ever reason these melanated people are deviants in all facets of life so we need to go in and civilize them. America and Africa alike.

Now let’s look at the roll out of Magic Johnson. HIV was discovered in 1984. He retires in 1991 because of the disease. Conveniently he was a sexual deviant but no woman/man comes forth stating they’ve been infected by him. Shortly after, he starts up Magic Johonson enterprises. Mind you this is America we’re discussing here, where Europeans are the progenitors of everything, but he’s the FIRST major name to come out with HIV. The majority of homosexuals are white, and you mean to tell me no one else in Hollywood contracted it? Subconsciously this implicates this is a black disease and problem. Hence why it’s consistently presented as an epidemic in DC/ATL/Africa.
Moving along, everything seems to conveniently fall in place for this black man. He’s receiving top of the line treatment for a relatively new disease that is sooo effective he’s putting on weight living his best life while other people are dropping like flies... even if that were case one has to wonder what type of corruption would go on that would allow him to have access to the medicine but not give it to the people who also need it thus leading to an epidemic? You either have to accept he never had it or there are entities that exist that set the price so high the average person couldn’t afford it. Nonetheless it speaks a society devoid of morality yet people continue to take what’s presented from “ them” as the gospel despite the circumstances of the Tuskegee experiment, Henrietta Lacks, Organ Havesting, Birth Control, Unnecessary C-Sections, etc. (Those all started out as conspiracies too for the record)

We live in a country we’re theyre still teaching the theory of relativity as the basis for understanding the fundamental principles of the universe as if it’s a fact at collegiate institutions, yet it’s been torn to pieces and exposed for its multiple flaws and shortcomings. Science as whole still doesn’t understand what energy truly is. Until they unlock that everything will be theories shortsighted due to left brain teaching/learning. Hence why you see these diseases we thought to be obsolete starting to form immunity towards the treatment vaccines.

My intention wasn’t to come in here and beat my chest to say look how right I am. I’m open to learning. For the physicians that participated in the thread neither one of you spoke to the qualms I had with the evidence of the virus. If you’re a master of craft I’m just asking you take the time to dissect what I said and show me the shortcomings in what I’ve discovered. Like I said neither one of you did that.

"Why is it always some very aggressive shade about staying woke, conspiracy, or hoteping when someone doesn’t share your viewpoint? Is it not conceivable that two grown can men respectfully disagree. No one on the planet is going to agree with everything you have to say" @Master Zik

No disrespect intended to anyone who is affected by the implications of this thread, but at this point its got me in tears @ByleBuzma post had me rolling, went in for the dap and pulled all praises back asap lmao. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford Never change, I don't agree with 99.999, emphasis on the repeating, on the stuff you say but you have def brought me some laughs.

All that to say.... Yall boy's system is getting dismantled and exposed by the day

Back
Top Bottom