*Edit Title* Louisiana what’s going on - 1 & 3 GET TESTED!

"Why is it always some very aggressive shade about staying woke, conspiracy, or hoteping when someone doesn’t share your viewpoint? Is it not conceivable that two grown can men respectfully disagree. No one on the planet is going to agree with everything you have to say" @Master Zik

No disrespect intended to anyone who is affected by the implications of this thread, but at this point its got me in tears Kinfolk Kinfolk post had me rolling, went in for the dap and pulled all praises back asap lmao. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford Never change, I don't agree with 99.999, emphasis on the repeating, on the stuff you say but you have def brought me some laughs.

All that to say.... Yall boy's system is getting dismantled and exposed by the day

6nKzd.gif

The feeling is mutual famb

Last edited:
cracks me up when "physicians" think they got all the answers
all doctors are
are folks who memorized a damn textbook
anyone can memorize a textbook and become a doctor
doctors think they so smart
i work in the medical field
Wait so let's get to the bottom of this:
-You're highly critical of doctors, but you work in the medical field
-PAs are cut from the same cloth, so you're not one of them
-You're critical of male nurses, so NP/RN/CRNA/LPN is off the table
-Speech Pathologists are even more predominantly female, so for you to be one would be hypocritical
-Being a Respiratory/Physical/Occupational Therapist would require you to have a college education, and based off your track record that's highly doubtful
-You MIGHT have gone to a vocational training program to be an X-Ray/Ultrasound/EKG tech or a phlebotomist, but I have my doubts.

So tell us: what exactly DO you do in the medical field? Because every opinion you've posted on health and medicine has made you come off as a low man on the totem pole with little to no clinical knowledge.

C.Magneto is NTs first conspiracist to actually research to counter argue. I still think he's ****ing wrong though.

-Speech Pathologists are even more predominantly female, so for you to be one would be hypocritical
-Being a Respiratory/Physical/Occupational Therapist would require you to have a college education, and based off your track record that's highly doubtful
-You MIGHT have gone to a vocational training program to be an X-Ray/Ultrasound/EKG tech or a phlebotomist, but I have my doubts.

So tell us: what exactly DO you do in the medical field? Because every opinion you've posted on health and medicine has made you come off as a low man on the totem pole with little to no clinical knowledge.
Bingo
U found me out
I’m a low man on the totem pole
With no clinical knowledge
Good job my guy

Definitely not valet for emergency room visits cause that would involve tipping. JK. JK. JK. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Made some valid points. How often are doctors outside of the ER/trauma units forced to think on the spot? Most of it's rote memorization. Neither physician has conjured anything based on their own analysis. For the most part it's been copy and paste. When I asked genuine question my sources were attacked or "i was left with believe what you wanna believe."

Appreciate the response C.Magneto C.Magneto . While I don't believe your position is accurate, I do appreciate the way you've presented your case.

C.Magneto is NTs first conspiracist to actually research to counter argue. I still think he's ****ing wrong though.

Just using language that can't be disputed. Despite no one agreeing with me, its based on conjecture and nothing tried and proven. I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt HIV isn't real but I plant the seed for those who wish to cultivate it further into their own understanding. If I wanted to I could tear down all of Western Medicine starting with the date of December 23, 1913 when America was sold as a corporation that is now operating under Maritime law. Its no coincidence per maritime verbiage that just as ship is birthed in a dock, dock-tors give birth to a baby. People don't like when you start pulling the fabric of reality from under their feet tho...

Last edited:
I've worked with a few people that had AIDS or HIV with one of them that passed, it's as real as the oxygen we breath. You can't assume that everything the medical association is saying is falsified just because they have blemishes in the past. AIDS is worldwide and isn't confined to lower income neighborhoods in the US. Two of the guys I know/knew with it are white middle/upper middle-clads

Definitely not valet for emergency room visits cause that would involve tipping. JK. JK. JK. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Made some valid points. How often are doctors outside of the ER/trauma units forced to think on the spot? Most of it's rote memorization. Neither physician has conjured anything based on their own analysis. For the most part it's been copy and paste. When I asked genuine question my sources were attacked or "i was left with believe what you wanna believe."
All the time. CHF vs. COPD exacerbation, obstruction vs. ileus, stroke vs. endocrine/electrolyte abnormality, etc. All things that doctors deal with on a daily basis outside of ER/trauma units. Comorbidities are constantly assessed and evaluated on the spot.

Please stop speaking on topics you topics you're not qualified to speak on.

All the time. CHF vs. COPD exacerbation, obstruction vs. ileus, stroke vs. endocrine/electrolyte abnormality, etc. All things that doctors deal with on a daily basis outside of ER/trauma units. Comorbidities are constantly assessed and evaluated on the spot.

Please stop speaking on topics you topics you're not qualified to speak on.
Most doctors aren’t qualified
They constantly need another doctor to consult with on particular matters

Most doctors aren’t qualified
They constantly need another doctor to consult with on particular matters
Dude, Doctors bust their *** to get to the position they're in. Yes, there are personality differences between them, but show them some respect. The amount of **** they have to memorize AND APPLY is astronomical.

Back
Top Bottom