"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

man, i dont even wnt the shoes now, since all these came along~
and i got my pair already, i think i should just claim a dispute on my paypal for tht tmr.

SCF WHERE YOU HIDING???

165vea.jpg

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8
pickyourshoes has a nike account don't they? ossneaker does not. that should be a red flag on pre-orders.

PYS doesn't have a Nike account

then wht do they have?
they just buy the shoes from other wholesale sellers?

Osneaker, hit me up...you can still make a $10 profit off a size 10.5...I can ship directly to your customer
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

They're still sellin foam eggs size 8-13 on their website.....WOW

can you read right below the shoe size?? WOW
roll.gif

I meant they shouldn't be up at all...smart guy.. U musta bought 2 pairs of em huh?...LOL

pickyourshoes has a nike account don't they? ossneaker does not. that should be a red flag on pre-orders.

Looks Like His Boy Did Come Up Outta The Woodwork......Funny How You Aren't In Here Standing Up For NOsneaker Now That The26th Has Rolled Around And Shoes STILL Have Not Shipped
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stead up

Today is the DAY! A LOTS OF SAD FACES
smh.gif
Weren't U da guy who was willling to bet any1 a Pair of 1/2 cent that every1 who ordered 4rm nOskeakers would get their pair 2day??

Originally Posted by stead up

LETS MAKE A BET! I BET ANYONE A BRAND NEW PAIR OF 1/2 CENT PENNYS, THAT NON OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ORDERED THERE FOAMS FROM OSNEAKER, ARENT GOING TO GET THEM
grin.gif
Yea... Thatz def you

word of advice....at midnight on the dot open a paypal dispute, dont give these clownsoneminute. they said the 26th, it's now the 26th. were they waiting for their shipment today for a shoe that released 3 weeks ago....don't think so. ifthey were going to get them, they would have had them, and if so why are they waiting till the 26th to ship.....

do not hold off on starting a dispute......

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Looks Like His Boy Did Come Up Outta The Woodwork......Funny How You Aren't In Here Standing Up For NOsneaker Now That The 26th Has Rolled Around And Shoes STILL Have Not Shipped
laugh.gif

Here you go again...I'm not affiliatied with osneaker in anyway but I have purchased from them withno problems...I just feel its unfair to jump the gun before today. You don't care about your fellow Nt'ers getting their kicks you just want theopportunity to discredit site...or say "I told you so"

^ I've never ordered from that site and never plan to...only MSRP and below for me...but didn't they move the date up a few times? I think that iswhy most people are upset...and like s dubl said it's nowbeen 3 weeks after the official release date and no one has seen their pairs...

Got my pair in today and I just would like to say, these are one of the nicest sneakers i have laid eyes on in a long time.

Hope this Osneaker business gets resolved. My condolences to those who ordered from them.

Looks Like His Boy Did Come Up Outta The Woodwork......Funny How You Aren't In Here Standing Up For NOsneaker Now That The 26th Has Rolled Around And Shoes STILL Have Not Shipped
laugh.gif

Here you go again...I'm not affiliatied with osneaker in anyway but I have purchased from them with no problems...I just feel its unfair to jump the gun before today. You don't care about your fellow Nt'ers getting their kicks you just want the opportunity to discredit site...or say "I told you so"

BOTTOM LINE....... Shoes HAVE NOT Shipped
wink.gif

So Yeeeeeaaaaaa I Guess You Are Right........... "I TOLD YOU SO"
roll.gif

You Had Your Head So Far Up This "SCF" Characters Butthole I'd Be Suprised If Your Toes Weren't Coated InFecal Residues
laugh.gif

Dang, nuttin betta then NT Drama.. Idk how yall feel but the only thing beta then this imo is probably Family guy
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Here you go again...I'm not affiliatied with osneaker in anyway but I have purchased from them with no problems...I just feel its unfair to jump the gun before today. You don't care about your fellow Nt'ers getting their kicks you just want the opportunity to discredit site...or say "I told you so"

BOTTOM LINE....... Shoes HAVE NOT Shipped
wink.gif

So Yeeeeeaaaaaa I Guess You Are Right........... "I TOLD YOU SO"
roll.gif

You Had Your Head So Far Up This "SCF" Characters Butthole I'd Be Suprised If Your Toes Weren't Coated In Fecal Residues
laugh.gif
343sozs.jpg

roll.gif

nosneaker and their affiliates....here I brought something for you........

2j34os7.gif

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but I'm still
mad.gif
I better get my $$ back, OSCLOWNS.com
I just emailed them asking for a full refund, but will try to do a charge back tonight.

how they take the L..they basically just robbed people

at the very least they had a interest free loan for the past however long

and even if they give all the money back now a bunch of people will have the $ but no sneakers...

i start to doubt takeflightlikemike's word abit,
cuz i PM him about some nosneaker info~
cuz i had some interesting situation as well, but he never reply me...
is he trying to shoot down the website?
i dont kno, i m one of the victim who ordered from nosneaker, i aint helping nosneaker, cuz they obviously doing something wrong...
but his word... y he doesnt reply me PM?
hmm

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

so the only way to contact osneaker.com is by email? that's suspect right there.

not defending them
eyes.gif
but most online websites email is the only contact method.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

how they take the L..they basically just robbed people

at the very least they had a interest free loan for the past however long

and even if they give all the money back now a bunch of people will have the $ but no sneakers...

this is an L for nosneaker in the long run cause they lost out on LOTS of would be potential LOYAL customers. hope it was worth it.

im not even going to email osneaker and contact them, i'll just file a claim on paypal and get my full money back. if i did want another pair of foams, icould get the same price, maybe even a little better from a nter. but i will give them a chance to honor their word that theyve had posted on their website formonths.

i know im just rationalizing, but spending this 250 a couple months ago, and possibly getting it back now will feel like a pre tax refund haha.

Originally Posted by aec23

im not even going to email osneaker and contact them, i'll just file a claim on paypal and get my full money back. if i did want another pair of foams, i could get the same price, maybe even a little better from a nter. but i will give them a chance to honor their word that theyve had posted on their website for months.

i know im just rationalizing, but spending this 250 a couple months ago, and possibly getting it back now will feel like a pre tax refund haha.

i m going to do the same!

Back
Top Bottom