"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

I just got this email from them:

Hello,

We are contacting you on behalf of Osneaker.com, concerning the order you placed for the Nike FoampositeEggplants. Today marks a very dark day in our calendar here at Osneaker.com, as a company we feel extremely terrible that we were not able to meet theexpectations of our customers, by honoring your orders for this particular shoe. We know that you have all anticipated these shoes since we made them availableon our site, and we have let many of you down.
We received our shipment of the Nike Foamposite Eggplants today at 9:30 AM EST, February 26th,2009. At that particular moment, we discovered that we wereduped by our wholeseller who is located in Tainan, Taiwan and goes by the name of Lee Yu Hsien. Instead of sending us the right pair of shoes he sent us usedNike sneakers and used towels. We have done numerous deals with this person in the past and did not expect this from him. He has sold us many of the shoes youhave seen on Osneaker.com. We have contacted the US Postal Police and other local authorities.
We will be issuing you a full refund for your shoes and taking a double lost on what has happened here. We will fight to make Lee Yu Hsien refund our moneyor send the shoes. We will keep you in the loop as to what is going on with this and if the pair becomes available we will call you.
Again we are very sorry about this and hope we can make it up to you in the future.

We have created a 20% discount code that can be put towards your next order and we have also issued a check fullrefund to you.
SCF
nerd.gif
Still no where to be seen?!?NOSNEAKER should have a huge DISCLAIMER on there site from now on. SCF's future posts should as well.

a check? or a credit back to ur card? i really hope its not a check... credit card refund is instant or at least u see it in paypal if u paid thru paypal...dont sit around waiting for a check to come in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!! continue ur paypal claim and make them show proof they mailing u a check back at the least

Hell no that story is legit! It's such BS! Whatever, these guys are clowns in my book.....although that 20% is tempting
laugh.gif

Hell no that story is legit! It's such BS! Whatever, these guys are clowns in my book.....although that 20% is tempting
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SHOES BEEN FIRED pop pop ..... LOL
Originally Posted by authentic727

We will be issuing you a full refund for your shoes and taking a double lost on what has happened here. We will fight to make Lee Yu Hsien refund our money or send the shoes. We will keep you in the loop as to what is going on with this and if the pair becomes available we will call you.
Again we are very sorry about this and hope we can make it up to you in the future.

We have created a 20% discount code that can be put towards your next order and we have also issued a check full refund to you..

Damn 20% OFF pass that my way , why not . Make them suffer for them dumb mistakes .

I Don't Know About Yall But I'm Gonna Go Ahead And Call That Story

I Mean REALLY....... Yall Gonna Come At Your Customers With A Janky Story Like That?
eek.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I just got this email from them:

Hello,

We are contacting you on behalf of Osneaker.com, concerning the order you placed for the Nike Foamposite Eggplants. Today marks a very dark day in our calendar here at Osneaker.com, as a company we feel extremely terrible that we were not able to meet the expectations of our customers, by honoring your orders for this particular shoe. We know that you have all anticipated these shoes since we made them available on our site, and we have let many of you down.
We received our shipment of the Nike Foamposite Eggplants today at 9:30 AM EST, February 26th,2009. At that particular moment, we discovered that we were duped by our wholeseller who is located in Tainan, Taiwan and goes by the name of Lee Yu Hsien. Instead of sending us the right pair of shoes he sent us used Nike sneakers and used towels. We have done numerous deals with this person in the past and did not expect this from him. He has sold us many of the shoes you have seen on Osneaker.com. We have contacted the US Postal Police and other local authorities.
We will be issuing you a full refund for your shoes and taking a double lost on what has happened here. We will fight to make Lee Yu Hsien refund our money or send the shoes. We will keep you in the loop as to what is going on with this and if the pair becomes available we will call you.

We have created a 20% discount code that can be put towards your next order and we have also issued a check full refund to you.
SCF
nerd.gif
Still no where to be seen?!? NOSNEAKER should have a huge DISCLAIMER on there site from now on. SCF's future posts should as well.

Damn haven't got my email yet. I didn't even use paypal to pay, I used their checkout system.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

SHOES BEEN FIRED pop pop ..... LOL

We have created a 20% discount code that can be put towards your next order and we have also issued a check full refund to you..

Damn 20% OFF pass that my way , why not . Make them suffer for them dumb mistakes .

Word.. post that code for everyone to use...

Hope this was a lesson learned. I don't think site is going to be doing much business in the future.

i understand some of if not most of the people on heres opinion of the site wont change just as they didnt give it a shot from the start but osneaker.com asa whole is trying to do right by the customers who were let down. i havent responded because i feel terrible about the situation and just hope that everyonewill be understanding of the situation and give the site a chance in the future, the 20 percent off is a way of saying we screwed up big time and the refund issomething that everyone is and should be entitled to. again sorry to anyone who was let down by these unfortunate circumstances it was unforseen. nomatter whatyou think of me, i have kept people in the loop and answered all pms promptly. the site vows to gain your trust back somehow someway over time.

i understand some of if not most of the people on heres opinion of the site wont change just as they didnt give it a shot from the start but osneaker.com asa whole is trying to do right by the customers who were let down. i havent responded because i feel terrible about the situation and just hope that everyonewill be understanding of the situation and give the site a chance in the future, the 20 percent off is a way of saying we screwed up big time and the refund issomething that everyone is and should be entitled to. again sorry to anyone who was let down by these unfortunate circumstances it was unforseen. nomatter whatyou think of me, i have kept people in the loop and answered all pms promptly. the site vows to gain your trust back somehow someway over time.

Originally Posted by scf2009

i understand some of if not most of the people on heres opinion of the site wont change just as they didnt give it a shot from the start but osneaker.com as a whole is trying to do right by the customers who were let down. i havent responded because i feel terrible about the situation and just hope that everyone will be understanding of the situation and give the site a chance in the future, the 20 percent off is a way of saying we screwed up big time and the refund is something that everyone is and should be entitled to. again sorry to anyone who was let down by these unfortunate circumstances it was unforseen. nomatter what you think of me, i have kept people in the loop and answered all pms promptly. the site vows to gain your trust back somehow someway over time.
Come On Guy.....Just Like I Said On The Last Page...............................

.....Most Intelligent People Saw Right Thru This BS From The Start Buddy
wink.gif

lee yu hsien???
laugh.gif

say checks get mailed next friday, gives them 2+ weeks.

meanwhile suckers will use the 20% to help fund their own refund.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scf2009

i understand some of if not most of the people on heres opinion of the site wont change just as they didnt give it a shot from the start but osneaker.com as a whole is trying to do right by the customers who were let down. i havent responded because i feel terrible about the situation and just hope that everyone will be understanding of the situation and give the site a chance in the future, the 20 percent off is a way of saying we screwed up big time and the refund is something that everyone is and should be entitled to. again sorry to anyone who was let down by these unfortunate circumstances it was unforseen. nomatter what you think of me, i have kept people in the loop and answered all pms promptly. the site vows to gain your trust back somehow someway over time.
Ive sent 3 pms to u and an email to osneaker's email.... i want my money back in paypal asap for my two pairs. respond to that

say what you wanna say its fine the site was in the wrong, so feel free to make any comments you wanna make the site has provided great service for a long timeand people who have ordered before can attest to that, but i realize one screw up can make people forget about all of that. so i hope that by acknowledging themistake and offering some kind of compensation ontop of what you are rightfully owed will show that we are indeed truly sorry and we will make sure somethinglike this never ever happens again.

i jsut got the email from osneaker. then i immediately received an email from paypal regarding the refund, so at least they took care of that for me. i got the20% off code, they are unique to the individual. the code is the customers first and last name in one word. i am glad this whole deal is taken care of, the butthe story i dont really believe. as long as i either get the shoes, or my full refund, taht is all that matters to me.

Back
Top Bottom