"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

We received our shipment of the Nike Foamposite Eggplants today at 9:30 AM EST, February 26th,2009. At that particular moment, we discovered that we were duped by our wholeseller who is located in Tainan, Taiwan and goes by the name of Lee Yu Hsien. Instead of sending us the right pair of shoes he sent us used Nike sneakers and used towels.

Lol_Gifs_26.gif

wow!!! onseakers are a bunch of clowns...and i was thinking ordering from them thank god i didn't and waited to get my pair...i hope everybody get theirmoney back

wow!!! onseakers are a bunch of clowns...and i was thinking ordering from them thank god i didn't and waited to get my pair...i hope everybody get theirmoney back

I want to see tagged pictures of the used towels and shoes because I guarantee that didn't happen.

lol... well the story comes to an end... kinda sorta.... looks like dudes selling their foams in the buy/sell forum in line for a quick sale lol

Scf u and ur site are so fool of it What happen to the "come feb 26th everyone who ordered will recieve their pairs"???? I thought u were so sureeveryone will get their pairs?? Just give everyone their money back the same way they paid osneaker..via paypal not a $@?# check Used shoes and towels....Ihave heard it all

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I want to see tagged pictures of the used towels and shoes because I guarantee that didn't happen.

if they r truly sorry, thats the least they can do.

NT WANTS PROOF..

Then maybe you'll can gain some creditability back.. ( maybe)

and its not like they don't have time to do it, i mean its not like their shipping out peoples EGG FOAM orders... lol lol ( lol not for the people who gotscrewed, just the site).

All I Can Say Is I'm Just Glad I Personally Was Able To Smell Thru That Thick Layer Of CRAP This SCF Cat Was Pumping Into This Thread For Quite Some TimeThere
laugh.gif

........... Should Be Returning Home Tonight Or Tomorrow To Yet ANOTHER Pair Of Size 10's...... Can't Beat $170 Shipped
pimp.gif
......Even With An OSneaker Discount Code
roll.gif

"We received our shipment of the Nike Foamposite Eggplants today at 9:30 AM EST, February 26th,2009. At thatparticular moment, we discovered that we were duped by our wholeseller who is located in Tainan, Taiwan and goes by the name of Lee Yu Hsien. Instead ofsending us the right pair of shoes he sent us used Nike sneakers and used towels."

What time did someone see them trying to buy 75 pairs? Because if it is before 9:30 then how would they know they got Towels. I think this whole story is BSand they are now part of the none legit websites.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by scf2009

say what you wanna say its fine the site was in the wrong, so feel free to make any comments you wanna make the site has provided great service for a long time and people who have ordered before can attest to that, but i realize one screw up can make people forget about all of that. so i hope that by acknowledging the mistake and offering some kind of compensation ontop of what you are rightfully owed will show that we are indeed truly sorry and we will make sure something like this never ever happens again.

Lets see you held people's money from up to 6 months and you think that giving them 20% off on your jacked up prices to begin with is helping them. Youshould give everyone an extra $50 for the hassle they went through and all the constant changes to the ship date. And if you would have addmitted from Septthat you wont get them till the end of Feb, instead of changing the date every month you would have sounded alot more reputable. I knew you were a fraud whenu got on here saying the ship date has always been Feb 26th. Wrong you lie once and u have no credabilty. You are a horrible cust service rep and made thesite even worse with your constant PM's and useless posts and lies. Your site is garbage now go slink under your rock with that lame site you rep.

thats fine your entitled to your opinion you feel that way others may not ill leave it at that no need to go back and forth with insults where is it gonnaget anyone i wanted everyone to get the pair or pairs they ordered that was all i was concerned with i definetly didnt see something like this happening nobodydid i know some of you can judge so easily because you have never made a mistake before in your life you have made that pretty obvious well congratulations butin the real world sometimes things dont go as planned lets not pretend that scammers dont exist out there whats so hard to believe about a guy making off witha large sum of money

p.s. date wasnt changed every month how many times must i correct you was changed once period end of story

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

lol i'm about to list my 2nd pair of sz 12's to see what offers i get

i would think like 250 shipped lol

i had a pair of mine go for 295 shipped, but the guy was a no show. #%@%$#%

the way this is going, i wouldnt be surprised if sooner or later someone came up with a: "DO NOT BUY FROM OSNEAKER.com PROTEST THREAD"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

lol i'm about to list my 2nd pair of sz 12's to see what offers i get

i would think like 250 shipped lol

i had a pair of mine go for 295 shipped, but the guy was a no show. #%@%$#%
sounds like ebay u mean? i was saying 250 because thats what people paid on osneaker and if they got their refunds, then they would have thatamount for them... i hate no shows pretty bad lol

I just got the email from Osneaker with the BS story as well.
I got the papal refund but its pending and I dont know how long it will take.
They have a phone # 1-347-632-5495 but I just called and it sounded like a fax number???

I got someone size 10, check the sig.....SCF weren't you a size 10, I got you too bro $350 shipped and you can use (use discount code chumpscf2009 for$5 off purchase)...

Glad this is somewhat overwith though, hopefully my chargeback is enough and i dont have to wait for any check.

Originally Posted by Kngeby

I just got the email from Osneaker with the BS story as well.
I got the papal refund but its pending and I dont know how long it will take.
They have a phone # 1-347-632-5495 but I just called and it sounded like a fax number???
paypal refunds become available from pending in about 3 business days.
happened to me when i ordered the 11/12 pack from shoetrends... dude said they were sold out and issued me a refund... took 3 days for me to be able to put itback in my bank account.

Originally Posted by authentic727

I got someone size 10, check the sig.....SCF weren't you a size 10, I got you too bro $350 shipped and you can use (use discount code chumpscf2009 for $5 off purchase)...

Glad this is somewhat overwith though, hopefully my chargeback is enough and i dont have to wait for any check.
roll.gif
That discount code had me rolling. LOL

How could you guys order from someone who uses zero punctuation in their post? Jesus christ, I cant believe os lets you rep their company typing like that.

You know how easy it would be for this doosh to put a bunch of used shoes and used towels in a pile an take a picture as proof..? If he do show a picture forproof I still wouldn't believe em...he at the crib watchin his new 57 inch plasma posted up...LOL

Back
Top Bottom