Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

love this game ... i finally turned it off ... i was supposed to do work today
indifferent.gif
at me ...

i finally defeated my first dragon ... i'm just going to shout at people ... i need to buy my home too ... damn ... i'm short on funds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i finally defeated my first dragon ... i'm just going to shout at people ... i need to buy my home too ... damn ... i'm short on funds
laugh.gif
After I finished watching the Barkley Skyrim vid, one of the related vids was how to get your 5 g's back after you buy that place in Whiterun.  Worked like a charm 
smokin.gif
.  Agree to buy it, then exit real quick and dump all your gold into a wardrobe or dresser.  Then when he's done talking take your money back.

Anbody want to break down what this game is about in 3 sentences or less? Been hearing about this ALOT on other forums, but once it hit NT i needed to know what my fellow NT'ers think about it.

Grown men talking about +10 armor, potions and dragons? Sounds about right up my alley

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Anbody want to break down what this game is about in 3 sentences or less? Been hearing about this ALOT on other forums, but once it hit NT i needed to know what my fellow NT'ers think about it.

Grown men talking about +10 armor, potions and dragons? Sounds about right up my alley
open world game that uses swords, magic, etc in which you a free to create your own story based on hundreds of side quest and a main quest

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
the nerve of some damn orc telling me i should go back to drinking my milk. that %%##+ was murdered with the quickness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

open world game that uses swords, magic, etc in which you a free to create your own story based on hundreds of side quest and a main quest

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
the nerve of some damn orc telling me i should go back to drinking my milk. that %%##+ was murdered with the quickness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yo I was rollin at this one Orc tellin me he wanted to die so I told him I could take care of that and dude broke out and started battling me
laugh.gif
Murked him quick

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Just started playing, only did the first quest 
laugh.gif
Just became a where wolf and killing people.

use the wolf howl you can have other wolves running around with you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

was exploring and found this fella walking around. Now he follows me everywhere and even helps me kill enemies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1zx2kcw.jpg
there is a quest involving a lost dog in riverwood i believe

was exploring and found this fella walking around. Now he follows me everywhere and even helps me kill enemies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1zx2kcw.jpg

How do I get this armor? Just find this guy and hit lick?

Game will be here tomorrow and was wondering if any race is better then the other or are they all similar just with different traits?

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Game will be here tomorrow and was wondering if any race is better then the other or are they all similar just with different traits?

it depends if u want well rounded, magic emphasis, combat etc... someone broke it down 4 me earlier in the thread ... i went w/ the high elf ...
pimp.gif
.... no regrets

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1zx2kcw.jpg

How do I get this armor? Just find this guy and hit lick?
Loot the armor off the Thalmor during the main quest.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1zx2kcw.jpg
are you playing on a 90s tv or something?

Yo I be hearing about dudes horses coming to save them and dragons falling from the sky and shh like that.

should I pick up this game? I got finals coming up so
ohwell.gif

Did anyone try to rescue the Grey Mane peacefully from the Northwatch Keep?  I read online that it's basically impossible and you need to just kill everyone and rescue him.  All those damn elves have been murking me, they're too strong.  Even when I bring Lydia with me, they murk her too.

Back
Top Bottom