Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Im level 18 and i've only finished 3 main quests
laugh.gif
i love this game

How do i get my smithing up? Its at like 23 and i want to make better Dwarven armor.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by baseballer10p

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Where can I sell the Dragon bones and scales at for a good price?~
I wouldn't sell that stuff.  I think you'll be able to make dragon armor later on with those things
Related question: Is there a place I can store all that stuff for the time being so I don't have to carry it around all the time?
I think you can store it any barrel and come back to it anytime, although I read the safest is just buying a house and storing all your stuff there

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by baseballer10p

I wouldn't sell that stuff.  I think you'll be able to make dragon armor later on with those things
Related question: Is there a place I can store all that stuff for the time being so I don't have to carry it around all the time?
I think you can store it any barrel and come back to it anytime, although I read the safest is just buying a house and storing all your stuff there
i cant remember names, think it starts with an A, but the dude that helps you in the beginning of the game... go to his home in Riverwood ( i think ) and put it in the chest. another player said he had stuff in there for months ( in game ) and never lost a thing.

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

Originally Posted by McRaptor

i cant remember names, think it starts with an A, but the dude that helps you in the beginning of the game... go to his home in Riverwood ( i think ) and put it in the chest. another player said he had stuff in there for months ( in game ) and never lost a thing.
Thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

laugh.gif
i love this game

How do i get my smithing up? Its at like 23 and i want to make better Dwarven armor.
just make iron daggers...it levels smithing up as fast as making anything else...but with much cheaper ingrediants.

That being said...you don't actually NEED to level smithing or take more then 1 perk in it to get through the game just fine. Going past that can make the game a total joke in fact.

With base smithing + a fortify potion you'll add 5 damage to weapons and 10 AR to armor (but only for steel armor if you take the first perk).

Getting to 30 smithing can allow you to upgrade your equipment that you can smith by 1 degree (basically adding 1 point of damage/2 or ar) and boosts your bonus damage/ar by 3/6 respectively. It's nice...but not needed in a normal game.

Basiclaly only go all out on smithing if you want to make the game absolute cake. You can get quite a big bonus from it at base. Base steel equipment upgraded with smithing (with a fort potion which you can get for free from the blacksmiths house in riverwood) has higher base damage or armor then then deadric equipment which you won't get for along time.

there are too many missions and side quests ... i gotta slow down and do like 1 hr a day for the next year or something ... this game has taken over everything ....

i'm on level 19 ... 80 level sneak ... next highest is 35 for destruction ... i'm much better at alchemy but still need to learn more when it comes to enchanting weapons / armor ... etc.

I'm trying to finish up a mission from Whiterun, where I have to find the captured brother / son in North Keep.  That crap isn't even on my map.  I read I have to travel near Solitude.  I'm not there yet but I found the dock with the trading company and that city high atop the cliffs.  The environment there looks freaking amazing 
eek.gif

Is it possible to skip nights? I cant see %$@* at night and I'm never somewhere thats got a bed to sleep in...

^you can sleep by using "select" button and it will ask you how long you want to rest for.

Is it possible to skip nights? I cant see %$@* at night and I'm never somewhere thats got a bed to sleep in...
you don't need to sleep on a bed to advance time

on the 360 you can press the back button, if I remember correctly, and you can choose how many hours you want to go forward

For your other question: you can buy a house for 5k in whiterun or join any of the guilds and store stuff in containers inside those buildings

Originally Posted by davizzy

^you can sleep by using "select" button and it will ask you how long you want to rest for.

And you can just do it anywhere?

yeah as long as you are not close to any enemies. when you press "select" it will let you know if you can sleep or not.

I was just strolling along, minding my own damn business, trying to get to the wrecked ship near Winterhold when, without warning, a dead dragon falls from the sky right at my feet like a sack of bricks. I nearly fell out of my chair
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Opening the Elder scroll melts my brain
eek.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

And  
sick.gif
alien.gif
 @ all the khajiit racism. had to murder some people for their foul mouths 
ohwell.gif
It's so damn blatant too
roll.gif
Everyone treats them like they're all Skooma junkies
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone else find M'aiq the Liar? I remember this guy from Oblivion
laugh.gif

Well there goes my Saturday night, I caved and just got back from picking this up. Let's see what the fuss is about.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

every time i see the commercial and the dragon roars, i regret my decision of getting mw3.
tired.gif

I took it with me with the intentions of trading it in but ended up backing out and just trading in Madden + The Show.

MW3 is the exact same #@*+ but I felt like I'd regret. Definitely gonna be times when I still want headshots.

Originally Posted by sladewilson

laugh.gif
i love this game

just make iron daggers...it levels smithing up as fast as making anything else...but with much cheaper ingrediants.

That being said...you don't actually NEED to level smithing or take more then 1 perk in it to get through the game just fine. Going past that can make the game a total joke in fact.

With base smithing + a fortify potion you'll add 5 damage to weapons and 10 AR to armor (but only for steel armor if you take the first perk).

Getting to 30 smithing can allow you to upgrade your equipment that you can smith by 1 degree (basically adding 1 point of damage/2 or ar) and boosts your bonus damage/ar by 3/6 respectively. It's nice...but not needed in a normal game.

Basiclaly only go all out on smithing if you want to make the game absolute cake. You can get quite a big bonus from it at base. Base steel equipment upgraded with smithing (with a fort potion which you can get for free from the blacksmiths house in riverwood) has higher base damage or armor then then deadric equipment which you won't get for along time.
pimp.gif
appreciate the info

laugh.gif
i love this game

pimp.gif
appreciate the info

makes the game to easy though

pimp.gif
appreciate the info

makes the game to easy though
even on master?
nerd.gif

I need to find a way to fight better.  I don't know what i'm doing wrong but I keep getting killed whenever I face 2 or more people with 2-handed weapons.  It's hard to move out of the way and blocking only works half the time.  
mad.gif

anyone else get the First Lessons quest bug? I had a companion with me and now I can't get Tolfdir to cast the fireball when I use ward
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom