Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

*******POSSIBLE SPOILER*******

For you guys that have done Boethiah's Calling, when it says to lead a follower there. I just want to hire a follower from Riften but in order for me to get him he says since i already have a follower, Lydia, i have to let her go first. If i let her go is she gone forever? As annoying as she can be she can also be helpful sometimes and also helps by being my pack mule. I tried leaving her at my house in Whiterun but the dude still says i have to let her go. Do all hired hands require you to drop Lydia? Any tips?

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

For you guys that have done Boethiah's Calling, when it says to lead a follower there. I just want to hire a follower from Riften but in order for me to get him he says since i already have a follower, Lydia, i have to let her go first. If i let her go is she gone forever? As annoying as she can be she can also be helpful sometimes and also helps by being my pack mule. I tried leaving her at my house in Whiterun but the dude still says i have to let her go. Do all hired hands require you to drop Lydia? Any tips?
tell her to part ways and she should return to your house if you bought one.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

tell her to part ways and she should return to your house if you bought one.
****Possible spoiler **** Be ready for a ambush

Alright, thanks. I didn't want to loose her for good by choosing the option. Then again i don't know why i didn't just try it and reload a save if she does leave for good. Thanks again.

So i just realized the other night that the dragonborn is supposed to be nord, makes me wanna delete my redguard....makes no sense...all the dragonborn were nord

This thread has swayed me towards getting this game. Just what I needed, more games 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

SneakerHeathen wrote:
So i just realized the other night that the dragonborn is supposed to be nord, makes me wanna delete my redguard....makes no sense...all the dragonborn were nord

the new generation of dragonborn is now khajiit
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
@ the "i had a pet cat and killed him too" crap from these weak $@# enemies. Kill them with ease then feed on their dead bodies. Screw milk, this kitty wants blood 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

No the dragon Born means you have dragons blood. In Oblivion the Emperor had dragon blood and he was a Imperial. Its a multi racial thing. 

Tip for those that want to kill Krosis. Took him down using this strategy (applies to archers, but could work for mages too)

Spoiler [+]
In the screenshot, Im on top of this rock, crouched down. Krosis was hanging around where that pile of bones is located. Funny thing is that his fireballs were all blocked by the rock. So the whole time I was crouch-shooting, getting sneak damage and crits. After around 5 minutes, he ran out of magic, and started pacing back and forth, never moving away from the bone area. I just kept shooting while literally going undamaged until he died. Oh and before you do this, take out the dragon first.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
2ih5x8h.jpg

Just bought this game yesterday. Tell me why that blacksmith's wife in the beginning followed me at least 2 miles trying to kill me, because I accidentally stole a plate when I was trying to talk to her 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I kept trying to sprint away and see if she would stop following me, but @#$@% wouldn't back down. I gave up, so I killed her and just reloaded the last autosave just in case it affected the story
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Just bought this game yesterday. Tell me why that blacksmith's wife in the beginning followed me at least 2 miles trying to kill me, because I accidentally stole a plate when I was trying to talk to her 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I kept trying to sprint away and see if she would stop following me, but @#$@% wouldn't back down. I gave up, so I killed her and just reloaded the last autosave just in case it affected the story
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

mad.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
She's mad hostile. All she says when you try to talk to her is to back off cause she's already taken.

How have all you guys leveled to the 40 or more...I've literally played this game for at least 30 hours and I'm level 26...My destruction is level 68, and my sneak is level 49...but everything else is way beneath that in the low 20s or 30s.
I want to pick pocket...but don't feel its really worth the risk.

You gain level when you level those things such as smithing, enchanting, 2h, armor, ect. So if you don't level a lot of stuff you're stuck at a low level.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

How have all you guys leveled to the 40 or more...I've literally played this game for at least 30 hours and I'm level 26...My destruction is level 68, and my sneak is level 49...but everything else is way beneath that in the low 20s or 30s.
I want to pick pocket...but don't feel its really worth the risk.

I was in a similar boat. I pretty much only used destruction and one handed. I switched it up and started smithing a lot and enchanting. Also started using conjuration a lot as well as trying to use two handed weapons and also blocking. Leveled up quicker since i kept on improving in different categories. Just experiment in different in categories and you should level up quicker.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Leveling alchemy really really really sucks.

Yeah it is so damn slow
sick.gif
sick.gif
  I have 30+ hours and my guy is only level 20.  But I haven't used any magic and haven't done to much enchanting.  Need to start doing more to get my levels higher.

Alchemy sucks, i don't even touch that. I rarely use potions, usually just sell them or store them in a chest.

I'm only leveling alchemy to min-max my armor and weapons. Leveling enchanting is much faster, easier, and more profitable.

Alchemy sucks, i don't even touch that. I rarely use potions, usually just sell them or store them in a chest.

Alchemy, Enchanting and smithing at 100 means 600+ attack and defs items

Alchemy confuses me. Some potions level you up a lot faster than others. Smithing is easy as can be and Enchanting is easy now but probably will slow down.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Yea that's pretty much the reason I'm leveling alchemy now.  My smithing and enchanting are already at 100.  I'm at 64 alchemy now and stockpiled a lot of reagents to probably get me to 75 right now.  After I plan to go crazy and stuff.  I even stopped leveling at level 34 until I have gathered all the mats needed to make my super items all at once.  I'm going to be super overpowered because right now I have no problem with dragons using my 2her.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Yea that's pretty much the reason I'm leveling alchemy now.  My smithing and enchanting are already at 100.  I'm at 64 alchemy now and stockpiled a lot of reagents to probably get me to 75 right now.  After I plan to go crazy and stuff.  I even stopped leveling at level 34 until I have gathered all the mats needed to make my super items all at once.  I'm going to be super overpowered because right now I have no problem with dragons using my 2her.

I should have done the same but I really wanted to do conjuration which helped me with enchanting because bound weapons gain soul trap with a perk. I have a 280 sword and I one to two shot everything but a dragon which takes about 10. The super weapons just break the game imo.

Back
Top Bottom