ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

I know better than to post something that threatens or leaks any national security information. I love my country and the people in it...I have no reason or motivation to be like that nerdy looking white guy with glasses that's spilling secrets.
nerd.gif

Maybe for the next story, write up a post on your fluid hips exploits pls??

That would make me so happy.

Maybe for the next story, write up a post on your fluid hips exploits pls??

That would make me so happy.

Sounds like you tryna get that work. I dunno if he rocks like that, let's wait till the Thailand story comes out.

Last edited:
I'm bummed his story was taken down. Especially with no explanation. Funny thing is, I believe it more now that it was deleted lol.

I'm sure you have more in the stash E, post some of those good ones. The jabs are all love.

General has been so funny lately, when stuff like this happens, it just shades everything. Kills my motivation to crack jokes and clown with you guys when our posts get deleted and funny threads get locked. I can see disrespectful posts that may offend some members, just just harmless stories and comments...negative. That summit thread could've gone another 10 pages easy lol

Last edited:
If this is such a big problem then the mods or meth should give EWD late night access to post his stories and only be visual during the late night period. If every story he post will get deleted. I know this is a family site but damn it's 2014,let the man speak.
NikeTalk has always been a family-friendly site.  Let the man follow the rules.  This isn't Penthouse Forum.  
my post got deleted too.

@Methodical Management, can we please have a reason as to why the story was deleted?
Reminder: "NSFW" content is NOT appropriate for NikeTalk.

Wow. i'm kinda shocked. based on other content i've seen on here, that story was very, VERY tame, and I've been on NT for a while. Eh, oh well, if you get caught going 66 in a 65, it's still breaking the law.

Wow. i'm kinda shocked. based on other content i've seen on here, that story was very, VERY tame, and I've been on NT for a while. Eh, oh well, if you get caught going 66 in a 65, it's still breaking the law.
We can't read every post on the site.  Eventually, things get reported and/or the staff comes across it.  

Bottom line is that we have a standard to maintain here and we're not going to allow gradual slippage to erode that standard over time.  We need to keep the site respectful and appropriate for a wide audience.  

I make no apology for the fact that NikeTalk is designed for a diverse audience.  That's why we started the site in the first place.  

As we've proven countless times over the years, there's plenty of fun to be had within those boundaries.  Don't go to an NBA game and leave mad because it didn't have enough nudity. 

The story at issue could easily be edited to comply with the site's terms of service.  Now overreact.

If this is such a big problem then the mods or meth should give EWD late night access to post his stories and only be visual during the late night period. If every story he post will get deleted. I know this is a family site but damn it's 2014,let the man speak.

NikeTalk has always been a family-friendly site.  Let the man follow the rules.  This isn't Penthouse Forum.  

my post got deleted too.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/58578"NSFW" content is NOT appropriate for NikeTalk.[/URL][/SIZE]

Truthfully didn't have. CHance to read it so I didn't know.

this Means someone ratted to meth.

I never understood how words get deleted but NT has "Fat booty Latin big boob appreciation" threads everywhere lol. Just seems a little paradoxical but it's good with you, it's good with me :smile: .

I didn't think the story was that bad btw, seems like your average TAY/POF dialogue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom