ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

capt.88a5537a0c32483da016fe0028843f4c.romney_2008_dcev110.jpg

ROMNEY OUT...
Suspends campaign...
...for our party and for ourcountry
Eyes 2012...
Huckabee vows to presson...
Obama On Romney: An 'IneffectiveCandidate'...

[font=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][size=+7]
capt.8be54d23684e4d0cb886408f51ec1059.mccain_2008_dcpm121.jpg

IT'S HIS[/size][/font]​

Yo TBONE, do you know of a good site off-hand that breaks down the primary/caucus results so far by race? I want toknow how few minorities vote for Huckabee.
laugh.gif

And something funny I didn't think was worthy of its own thread:

SEATTLE, Washington (AP) -- A distasteful comment about Chelsea Clinton by an MSNBC anchor could imperil Sen. Hillary Clinton's participation in future presidential debates on the network, a Clinton spokesman said.
corner_wire_BL.gif

In a conference call with reporters, Clinton communications director Howard Wolfson on Friday excoriated MSNBC's David Shuster for suggesting the Clinton campaign had "pimped out" 27-year old Chelsea by having her place phone calls to celebrities and Democratic Party "superdelegates" on her mother's behalf.

laugh.gif

Unfortunately, one of those MSNBC debates is one here in Cleveland that I'd really like to go to. Go figure Hillary would screw that up.

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

Yo TBONE, do you know of a good site off-hand that breaks down the primary/caucus results so far by race? I want to know how few minorities vote for Huckabee.
laugh.gif

And something funny I didn't think was worthy of its own thread:

SEATTLE, Washington (AP) -- A distasteful comment about Chelsea Clinton by an MSNBC anchor could imperil Sen. Hillary Clinton's participation in future presidential debates on the network, a Clinton spokesman said.
corner_wire_BL.gif

In a conference call with reporters, Clinton communications director Howard Wolfson on Friday excoriated MSNBC's David Shuster for suggesting the Clinton campaign had "pimped out" 27-year old Chelsea by having her place phone calls to celebrities and Democratic Party "superdelegates" on her mother's behalf.
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, one of those MSNBC debates is one here in Cleveland that I'd really like to go to. Go figure Hillary would screw that up.

Actually no I do not. To find that out you'd have to just look for "exit poll" #'s. Exit polls is where you get thosetype of breakdowns & information.

capt.2297cfa0a4974cd8b30c086bea45faac.huckabee_2008_dchg105.jpg

Huckabee takes Kansas...

COUNT: Beats McCain by nearly 3:1...

Pledges to Stay in Race...

...Looks for'Miracle'

how is mccain winning? i dont really hear anything about him it's mostly hillary and obama, but then again im not into politics

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

McCain is pwning on the Republican side of things.
Truth. McCain is known to be the most experienced of the GOP field right now and he has appealed to many moderate and centrist Republican voters aswell as fiscal conservatives. Keep in mind that the Republican Party is not limited to only religious and evangelical conservatives.

^^keep hearing different numbers..heard he up by,then someone else says he down..i guess basically its too close to call..

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

^^keep hearing different numbers..heard he up by,then someone else says he down..i guess basically its too close to call..

No he's still down, but by under 100.

ive never paid so much attention to presidential campain till now..guess its because George over at the white house done a HORRIBLE job

Back
Top Bottom