ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

MSNBC just has the pledged delegates. The ones with over 100 a piece include superdelegate projections.

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

I hate this Hillary crap about her saying the states she lost didn't matter.

She knows they matter. If obama can close the gap on the big states then he's got this.

pimp.gif

Winning streak.

And I don't get how Hillary could keep pretending that losing states here and there doesn't matter.

She's banking on those big states, which will probably come back to bite her.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

pimp.gif

Winning streak.

And I don't get how Hillary could keep pretending that losing states here and there doesn't matter.

She's banking on those big states, which will probably come back to bite her.

Exactly..All while Obama is building crazy momentum .. It'll come back to bite her..

pimp.gif
If Obama can get either Ohio OR Texas on the 5th, I think that he has this nomination on lock. Hilary's dismissal of these wins could be an arrogantmistake. GO OBAMA!!

Obama has been looking real good recently, let's hope that this continues throughout the rest of the primaries.

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

Who just saw Hillary's rally on CNN?

She brought a little Hispanic dude on stage, straight remember the Alamo outfit on.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Hell yeah. "That beautiful little boy". You hear the analyst's on CNN talking about she need to steal John Edwards' speech?
laugh.gif
Now anotherprominent member of her campaign team has been relieved of duty. It seems awfully late in the game to be making major changes such as campaign manager. Likethey said on CNN, you could only change so much, but you're still the same candidate.

And yes, her dismissive, arrogant stance on the states she's losing is ridiculous in my opinion. She basically steps on everyone that voted for her andsupported her in those states. Complete lack of respect.

EDIT: HE'S PULLING AWAY!!! Up by 8 according to CNN

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

Who just saw Hillary's rally on CNN?

She brought a little Hispanic dude on stage, straight remember the Alamo outfit on.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

EDIT: HE'S PULLING AWAY!!! Up by 8 according to CNN
I know you're excited but its a long road ahead haha

Obama is only 58.3% of the way to the # of delegates he needs to win
Clinton is only 57.9% of the way to the # of delegates she needs to win

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

I Just Want SECURE Border Control. What Democrat Should I Vote For?

Secure borders & democrats don't go in the same sentence

In other words, no democrat.

Back
Top Bottom