ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

MD.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Berkeley Boy wrote:

adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes wrote:

Who just saw Hillary's rally on CNN?

She brought a little Hispanic dude on stage, straight remember the Alamo outfit on.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

EDIT: HE'S PULLING AWAY!!! Up by 8 according to CNN

I know you're excited but its a long road ahead haha

Obama is only 58.3% of the way to the # of delegates he needs to win

Clinton is only 57.9% of the way to the # of delegates she needs to win

Most definitely. That's a strong statistic you just posted. But this is one of the more intense races I've ever seen at 19 years old and given thefact, I can actually vote and let my voice be heard in this election, I'm SUPER involved. I turn my tv on and it's already on CNN kinda involved. And Iwant Obama to win more than anything because I feel he can provide the change we need in America and i honestly don't see that in Hillary Clinton. Not tomention, this is the furthest an African American candidate has come to the white house so far so I seriously can't help but be excited right now.

I feel that if Mr. Obama can win Texas, he has a VERY good chance of becoming our democratic nominee. On another note though, he won Maine which has a similarmake-up (as far as where the people stand on class) as Ohio so I honestly believe he can take both.

Anyways though, just know I'll be tuned in!

Obama
pimp.gif
He has that MLK type feel to him when he speaks. IF he takes either Texas OR Ohio, it's a Reynolds wrap.

Wow.... Way to go Obama!!!

Secure borders & democrats don't go in the same sentence
Thats false... Both of these candidates want secure borders.... Obama wants more personnel and detection technology at theborders... Just cause the Dems dont want a giant expensive electrified and barb wired fence with a moat filled with alligators running all the way across theborder states doesnt mean they dont want secure borders...
-Sun

Back
Top Bottom