Eli Manning will be in the Hall of Fame

He may not be in if he were to retire today but if hes not like you said he's well on his way. Amazing season and post season run eli

If the HOF was truly that, then I would say not yet. However, Eli right now is Hall of very good and that seems to be enough for most.

If he can put together a few more solid seasons and maybe a possible 3rd title; I don't see why not. They haven't put Jim Plunkett in the hall & he has two Super Bowl titles under his belt.

you would have to be crazy to think he isnt going to the HOF now. Even if they lost down the stretch I still think he would go in.

Big Ben...No

Its crazy Eli might well be on his way to the HOF and just before the season started people were questioning if he is even one of the best QBs in the league
30t6p3b.gif

He solidified it tonight. I'm sure he'll provide more great seasons and possibly more rings to add to his resume'.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

you would have to be crazy to think he isnt going to the HOF now. Even if they lost down the stretch I still think he would go in.

Big Ben...No

Its crazy Eli might well be on his way to the HOF and just before the season started people were questioning if he is even one of the best QBs in the league
30t6p3b.gif
or how about all those years of people saying he was a terrible QB and NY should get rid of him..
30t6p3b.gif

i vividly remember a 2007 regular season game against the Vikings where he threw a ton of interceptions and afterwards all the analysts were talking about how garbage he was, the media has been kind to Sanchez compared to the treatment Eli used to get. then he went on to win the SB and the rest was history. i'm not even a Giants fan, but i've never seen a player let his game speak for itself more than Eli. 

Dudes really questioning if Eli is a HOF'er after tonight?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll catch ya'll at the parade tuesday, be easy

He wasn't...Until now. Keep in mind that every year leading up to this year he's been extremely inconsistent in the regular season and before tonight it could just as well be said his last SB was just "a great run."

Now though...You get this guy in a big game and you gotta feel like you've got a great chance.

I honestly think Eli can win many more titles and that he is an Elite QB but throwing Ben under the bus 
eyes.gif

Big Ben:

Career QB rating: 92

Career yards : 26,579

Avg: 8.02

TDs: 165

Super bowl wins: 2

Super bowl appearances: 3

2004 Rookie of the year

4th highest winning percentage all time at over 70% 

Youngest super bowl winner in history

Most wins by a player in his first two seasons in the league. 

record for most consecutive wins to start a career.

He gets it done. If you don't like him as a person thats a different thing but hes a warrior. Broken nose, broken hand, broken foot will still play.

Eli Manning:

Career QB rating: 82.1

Career yards: 27,579

Avg: 7.03

TDs: 185

INTs: 129 Fumbles :50

2 super bowl titles

Games he told the Chargers he wouldnt play in: Career 

The numbers arent leaps and bounds over each other so lets not get caught in the moment but yes Eli is a great young star in this league

Edit: To be fair I don't knowthat Ben even though going to 3 super bowls and winning two is a Hall of famer right now but the only QB's to go to 3 super bowls are Aikman (HOF), Griese (HOF), Tarkenton (HOF), Kurt Warner and Big Ben. I don't believe Kurt Warner is eligible yet but I think he's in the HOF for sure. Every QB who has started 4 or more besides brady who will be a first ballot member are in the hall of fame

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

If he can put together a few more solid seasons and maybe a possible 3rd title; I don't see why not. They haven't put Jim Plunkett in the hall & he has two Super Bowl titles under his belt.
You make a good point.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

dont mind me and the Big Ben hate. I just never liked the dude or his game
laugh.gif

I can respect that.. If I weren't a Steelers fan I prob wouldn't be a big fan of his. I have no ties to NY at all but you have to respect Eli's game. 
pimp.gif

He doesn't need a 3rd title.

Just a few more seasons of good numbers and its pretty much a lock, all he has to do is just play his game.

Back
Top Bottom