Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Still appreciating the drama. Elon continues to look more and more like a clown

"If apple pulls twitter i will have to make my own phone"...ok? You think that is a threat to apple in anyway? You think your phone and its eco system will be up and running properly any time soon...just so you can have a twitter app on this phone. But when people say "if twitter turns into a right wing hub we are leaving" and his response is "you won't leave...you are addicted to this app you will never go anywhere". But that logic isn't the same with the phone. The twitter app is soooo addicting that you would buy a new phone just to have it. Again....twitter is not some end all be all for people. I don't understand why he thinks that twitter can fix the woes of the world. It could be gone tomorrow and people will just keep it moving

He may be arrogant enough to do it. Which once again...i am here for :lol:
apple is almost 100x bigger than Twitter and 10x bigger than Tesla, they are not going anywhere. People will throw away their Tesla in an instant but iPhone users will go to the grave with theirs. Good luck, Elon.

apple reading his threats:

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.png

Elon Musk still refuses to take this thing seriously

He berates CEOs for if they have stopped advertising on Twitter. But his layoffs have left companies with no one to contact to see how their ad campaigns are doing.

Basically "give me money or I'll be angry"

For the longest, I said that large social media platforms like twitter and Facebook should be treated like public forums, a sidewalk, etc.

People in here said private social media companies can do what they want. Welp

Please don’t change quoted material from me to include non-quotes. That’s long been a tool on here to create false narratives.

If I’m as bad as people pretend I am, there shouldn’t be a need to create fake quotes. Go quote what I actually said and let others form their own opinion.

Love how these dudes are that frail where they meet face to face and everything’s cool, like a whole App Store issue was gonna cause you to make your own phone but no now you’ve pivoted 180 and you’re cool with him. Sheepish. You’re gonna leave the whole direction of a company to “hey he’s a nice guy in person”.

I live in Fort Lauderdale, that power loop tunnel idea is SOOOOOO stupid. You cannot combat traffic congestion in the beach area. There’s literally no space for traffic. That loop would make it ten times worse.

They’ve already destroyed highway traffic by making it express lanes that you have to pay for, as well as turned 3 lane roads, into two lanes. It’s so stupid

I live in Fort Lauderdale, that power loop tunnel idea is SOOOOOO stupid. You cannot combat traffic congestion in the beach area. There’s literally no space for traffic. That loop would make it ten times worse.

They’ve already destroyed highway traffic by making it express lanes that you have to pay for, as well as turned 3 lane roads, into two lanes. It’s so stupid
Instead of investing more bus routes to service poor neighborhoods, or a lightrail train to ease traffic downtown, or increasing service for disabled people, Musk convinced the county to instead build a bunch of worthless tunnels for his Telsas.

Black and brown folk gotta bake in the sun during the summer waiting for a transfers, but Elon gets gets free press for his pathetic scam.

Instead of investing more bus routes to service poor neighborhoods, or a lightrail train to ease traffic downtown, or increasing service for disabled people, Musk convinced the county to instead build a bunch of worthless tunnels for his Telsas.

Black and brown folk gotta bake in the sun during the summer waiting for a transfers, but Elon gets gets free press for his pathetic scam.

Kinda reminds me of what Ohio pulled during the Obama administration. Caught a grant to build a high speed rail that connected Cincinnati to Cleveland, with all major stops in between. Would've helped with a ton of commutes and created a ton of jobs. Republican governor said he wasn't using the grant money for that because it was stupid and he was going to put the money towards something else. White House said Ummm, the money is literally for that project. If you aren't going to build the high speed rail system, you can't have the money. Governor said cool, you can keep the money then, and another state gobbled it up immediately.

Kinda reminds me of what Ohio pulled during the Obama administration. Caught a grant to build a high speed rail that connected Cincinnati to Cleveland, with all major stops in between. Would've helped with a ton of commutes and created a ton of jobs. Republican governor said he wasn't using the grant money for that because it was stupid and he was going to put the money towards something else. White House said Ummm, the money is literally for that project. If you aren't going to build the high speed rail system, you can't have the money. Governor said cool, you can keep the money then, and another state gobbled it up immediately.

Same thing old Ricky Scott did in Florida….

As I said prior in this thread, Elon thinks he can just plug in his engineers from Spacex and Tesla and make twitter better. He keeps on posting about latency and speed increasing yada yada yada. Advertisers don't care about that **** :lol:

Corporations have some bureaucracy that even those that work for them hate, (raises hand) but these controls and departments however clunky -are necessary to ensure products and processes are safe for everyone. I'm not even saying I disagree with laying off half the workforce, but it's obvious he fired people and departments that were essential. Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom