Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

2ybw1a77t43a1.jpg

We got a light rail here that’s almost built but it’s being held up by rich people complaining of course…

Like the project is damn near done except one tiny part in their neighborhood and it’s not even the people in the suburbs.

We got a light rail here that’s almost built but it’s being held up by rich people complaining of course…

Like the project is damn near done except one tiny part in their neighborhood and it’s not even the people in the suburbs.

Funny enough, I THINK Minnesota was the state that slid in like "Ohio seriously doesn't want the money? We'll take it!"

perhaps Elon's biggest mistake is thinking this work is good PR.

I don't know yet if what they did is unethical, shoddy, etc., although I'm guessing it was.

also, the technology is not anything new. let's see if he'll be transparent with the data like the 99% of scientists working on this for the past few decades or if he's just up to more grifter ****.

the technology is not anything new.
Indeed.

CHICAGO—February 16, 2022—The Intracortical Visual Prosthesis (ICVP), an implant that bypasses the retina and optic nerves to connect directly to the brain’s visual cortex, has been successfully surgically implanted in the ICVP study’s first participant at Rush University Medical Center this week. This surgery is part of a Phase I Feasibility Study of an Intracortical Visual Prosthesis for People With Blindness.

The ICVP system was developed by a multi-institution team led by Philip R. Troyk—executive director of the Pritzker Institute of Biomedical Science and Engineering at Illinois Institute of Technology, professor of biomedical engineering—and represents the culmination of nearly three decades of Illinois Tech research dedicated to ultimately providing artificial sight to those with blindness due to eye disease or trauma.
You know Elon's all about the grift.

Tesla can't be trusted to deliver cars with properly aligned panels. I don't know who's gonna trust that the chip pins will be connected to the right neurons.
I have a cousin in pakistan who’s paralyzed from the waist down after a car accident a few years ago

He said he’d “ willingly be a test dummy” his own words if elons neuralink had the slightest chance of helping him walk again
If this chip could help people with severe disabilities it could be a huge medical breakthrough

Hate speech is prevalent on all social media platforms. Elon’s presence ain’t responsible for it….

Been on Twitter since about 2008, it's the same product it's always been. Except people are actively searching for hate speech to carry out their moral vendetta against Elon :lol:. Oddly enough you can find articles saying it's down/saying it's up... people will believe that information depending on how they view Elon

Back
Top Bottom