Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

šŸ§

Attachments

• 3B59648D-D222-45D6-AFEE-08D24C500268.jpeg
    3B59648D-D222-45D6-AFEE-08D24C500268.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 697
how about listening to the whole chats?

I did a cursory search of your 52 posts in here over the past 8 months and you have been caping for Musk and Conservatives rather and attacking the *checks notes* ā€œWokesā€ as you have referred to them.

Whose payroll are you on? Itā€™s really not even trying to Elon Musk at this point because if is as much of a genius as his followers such as you claim then he has to know what he is doing appears extremely reckless. Why go so hard to defend someone that I presume you you donā€™t when they donā€™t even take the basic steps to defend themselves.

He is being exposed and thatā€™s okay. It happens to all frauds at some point.

Yes, he spends hours being exposed talking about Tesla and twitter

Totally not confirmation bias from selective clips

"as we head into a recession, advertisers want to see a better roi on their lower budgets which isn't unreasonable"

Lol Elons being exposed

"as the Fed continues to increase rates, anything bought with debt, mainly houses and cars begins to take a hit"

Lol Elons being exposed

Who wants to listen to reasonable takes for an hour when you can just listen to selected clips from people with an agenda

Last edited:
You do realize that you are criticizing folks for picking selective sound bites but you are doing the same thing. He can overall sound like a dip**** while sprinkling some moderately decent facts in there as well. Both can be true :lol:

So you're saying he sounded like a dip **** for the hour you listened to him?

"he sprinkles a few facts"

I'm sure you listened to the whole thing initially and not begrudgingly after I called people out

Yeah, totally not confirmation bias

Unlike people here. I actually listened to the two one hour convos, not short clips on social media

Honestly, if you walked away from Elons spaces hour convos thinking "this guy's an idiot, I'm smarter than this guy"... I'm gonna need some receipts

Last edited:
So you're saying he sounded like a dip **** for the hour you listened to him?

"he sprinkles a few facts"

I'm sure you listened to the whole thing initially and not begrudgingly after I called people out

Yeah, totally not confirmation bias

Unlike people here. I actually listened to the two one hour convos, not short clips on social media

Honestly, if you walked away from Elons spaces hour convos thinking "this guy's an idiot, I'm smarter than this guy"... I'm gonna need some receipts

What the hell are you on, man? First off, no I have not listened to the hour interviews. I never claimed that he was a dip****. I merely stated the fact that it is possible for some to have a few intelligent soundbites during a 60-minute interview while also sounding like an dip**** overall. What are you even arguing? If he didnā€™t sound like a dip**** then what did he sound like to you? A highly intelligent individual? I think you need to confirm your thoughts on what he sounded like before just going at the ā€œdip****ā€ accusations. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle but I need you to provide your stance before I can confirm that.

Second, no one said he was an idiot nor did anyone say they were smarter than him. They said he sounded like a dip****. Sounded. That doesnā€™t mean they are accusing him of being one. You are generating narratives and going to all these extremes for what, man?

What the hell are you on, man? First off, no I have not listened to the hour interviews. I never claimed that he was a dip****. I merely stated the fact that it is possible for some to have a few intelligent soundbites during a 60-minute interview while also sounding like an dip**** overall. What are you even arguing? If he didnā€™t sound like a dip**** then what did he sound like to you? A highly intelligent individual? I think you need to confirm your thoughts on what he sounded like before just going at the ā€œdip****ā€ accusations. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle but I need you to provide your stance before I can confirm that.

Second, no one said he was an idiot nor did anyone say they were smarter than him. They said he sounded like a dip****. Sounded. That doesnā€™t mean they are accusing him of being one. You are generating narratives and going to all these extremes for what, man?

Because people want to pretend that they're engaging in some kind of rational open minded discussion instead of just admitting that they don't like the guy

How exactly does the guy "sound like a dip ****"??? Like I'd really be interested in people quantifying that statement...... Is it because he stutters all the time when he answers questions???

Do people have a problem with someone stuttering???

People really don't want to admit that they don't like the guy because he doesn't preach progress

Because people want to pretend that they're engaging in some kind of rational open minded discussion instead of just admitting that they don't like the guy
I'm pretty sure we can find old comments/articles/posts from Elon's current critics praising him.

People really don't want to admit that they don't like the guy because he doesn't preach progress
Weird. It sounds more like you like him more because he espoused regressive views.

It's always projection with people like you.

Yeah, I'm projecting, not other people

Elon "twitter rules will revolve around obeying laws"

Elon haters "you support hate speech"

I would love to see people elect some some grand champion to decide for all of twitter what hate speech is

Hopefully it's this person

How exactly does the guy "sound like a dip ****"??? Like I'd really be interested in people quantifying that statement...... Is it because he stutters all the time when he answers questions???

Do people have a problem with someone stuttering???

I want a 5 page dissertation on the validities in the hours upon hours of elons chatroom discussion. Double space. Times new roman. Font 11. By tuesday

Guy calm down elons not here and you don't need to protect him.

Iā€™m saying bro! He is going all out to defend this guy. The *Elon says this*ā€¦.*Elon haters interpret this* lines where what the ā€œElon hatersā€ said just isnā€™t true or if it was true they said it in response to something that made the statement relevant and/or valid. Iā€™m not even in here ā€œhatingā€ on dude and ole boy is in here speaking aggressively at me.

I think Elon is smart but he strikes me as the ā€œheā€™s smarter than he thinks he isā€ type and thatā€™s based on me spending my entire life around folks like that starting in elementary school. I also think based on his recent public actions and a lot of what has come out that he is a poor leader which is okay. Not everyone is built to lead but he foists himself into those roles at his companies but since heā€™s not built like that things donā€™t the way he intended.

I think at the very least, whether you like him or not, any reasonable person can admit that he has been publicly acting like an ******* for pretty much no reason which has brought garnered this warranted scrutiny.

Sorry but this just laughable

Do you think that the following people were also *******s and poor leaders?

Steve Jobs
Bill Gates
Jeff bezos
Mark Zuckerberg

It's almost like these guys have something in common

Last edited:
I think Elon is smart but he strikes me as the ā€œheā€™s smarter than he thinks he isā€ type and thatā€™s based on me spending my entire life around folks like that starting in elementary school. I also think based on his recent public actions and a lot of what has come out that he is a poor leader which is okay. Not everyone is built to lead but he foists himself into those roles at his companies but since heā€™s not built like that things donā€™t the way he intended.
This.

It's almost like these guys have something in common
They hired excellent engineers who were able to concretize their ideas.

The worst thing about the tech and engineering disciplines is the perception that the "self-made" folks are making things happen on their own. Everything that comes out of an engineering shop is the result of interdisciplinary teamwork: it takes at least four engineering disciplines to produce your juice blender in a way that won't kill or injure you: (electrical, mechanical, software, and quality). Imagine how many disciplines it takes to develop and produce a safe car, a touchscreen phone, or a functional computer.

People who call Musk a poor leader base their judgment on this understanding. Those who think this is a laughable opinion don't understand what it takes to produce the trinkets they use on a daily basis.

This.

They hired excellent engineers who were able to concretize their ideas.

The worst thing about the tech and engineering disciplines is the perception that the "self-made" folks are making things happen on their own. Everything that comes out of an engineering shop is the result of interdisciplinary teamwork: it takes at least four engineering disciplines to produce your juice blender in a way that won't kill or injure you: (electrical, mechanical, software, and quality). Imagine how many disciplines it takes to develop and produce a safe car, a touchscreen phone, or a functional computer.

People who call Musk a poor leader base their judgment on this understanding. Those who think this is a laughable opinion don't understand what it takes to produce the trinkets they use on a daily basis.

This is why I feel bad for the Tesla engineers. People talking like oh Tesla must be a trash company because of Elon being a trash human. Or SpaceX must be trash because Elon. But there are thousands of insanely smart and hard working people that have made those companies successful. It is a shame the figure head is putting such a negative light right now on them.

If anything I used to give wayyyy to much credit to Elon for those BS interviews where he "works 16 hour days" "sleeps in the Tesla factory". I thought he was just a nerd who liked to do engineering work. Now dude has time to tweet all day and try to pander to right wing nut jobs. So my opinion of him is heading into Trump-fraud land pretty quick with the way he is acting.

why are andrew tate and elon musk showing up in my notifications when i donā€™t follow either? i donā€™t want to read what either of them have to tweet.
2DD9191B-9C96-4959-8DE3-D30F2D0268D8.jpeg

e worst thing about the tech and engineering disciplines is the perception that the "self-made" folks are making things happen on their own. Everything that comes out of an engineering shop is the result of interdisciplinary teamwork: it takes at least four engineering disciplines to produce your juice blender in a way that won't kill or injure you: (electrical, mechanical, software, and quality). Imagine how many disciplines it takes to develop and produce a safe car, a touchscreen phone, or a functional computer.

So much this. Most folks donā€™t consider beyond what just all the functional expertise required to produce these items, imagine running an entire business based on them. Supply chain, strategy, business development, HR, corporate governance, safety, etc ALL have to be considered and run by you. But nah, ā€œElonā€™s an amazing engineer! Heā€™s got this!ā€ Some of the smartest folks I know are engineers/computer scientists but they want no parts of having to lead and respect them for acknowledging their limitations and staying in their lane. Elon is basically the exact opposite because it seems like he doesnā€™t even try to lead tbh :lol:

This is why I feel bad for the Tesla engineers. People talking like oh Tesla must be a trash company because of Elon being a trash human. Or SpaceX must be trash because Elon. But there are thousands of insanely smart and hard working people that have made those companies successful. It is a shame the figure head is putting such a negative light right now on them.

If anything I used to give wayyyy to much credit to Elon for those BS interviews where he "works 16 hour days" "sleeps in the Tesla factory". I thought he was just a nerd who liked to do engineering work. Now dude has time to tweet all day and try to pander to right wing nut jobs. So my opinion of him is heading into Trump-fraud land pretty quick with the way he is acting.

A couple things about this. I think that to the general public that Tesla and SpaceX engineers might be looked at with a negative light but within their respective and adjacent industries that folks including hiring managers know what the deal is with engineers coming from his company. Like I said earlier in this thread - he does (or at least did) legit get some of the best academic talent fresh out of college/grad school but the chaos quickly becomes tiresome.

Second, (and Iā€™m not arguing your point here) but yeah he probably does work 16 hour days and he might sleep in the factoryā€¦but heā€™s not doing 16 hours of engineering work or sleeping in the factory because of it as CEO. FOH :lol: He just wants to give off the image that as founder and CEO he is some engineering/tech genius when in reality they could bring in a number of business folks with no technical background that could run the company way better than he could.

Technical genius != Great technical leader.

Back
Top Bottom