Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

kk89e9tik8ba1.jpg

Lol wow. My reply about Elon wanting disarray in these countries like what's happening in Brazil really got sniped? That's ridiculous. I'd love to know what random, subjective NT terms I violated with that one. :lol: :rolleyes

Lol wow. My reply about Elon wanting disarray in these countries like what's happening in Brazil really got sniped? That's ridiculous. I'd love to know what random, subjective NT terms I violated with that one. :lol: :rolleyes

Wasn't me but it was partially edited profanity. Not exactly subjective.

Wasn't me but it was partially edited profanity. Not exactly subjective.

Oh for the love. Get all the way outta here with that. If it's that bad to delete an entire post, then maybe put it in the NT filter like every other cuss word/partial cuss word that isn't allowed.

Oh for the love. Get all the way outta here with that. If it's that bad to delete an entire post, then maybe put it in the NT filter like every other cuss word/partial cuss word that isn't allowed.
Next time, don’t circumvent the filter and check to ensure the word is fully edited - or just avoid profanity entirely. We can’t filter out every single permutation without adverse impact. People try using single letters, for example, and obviously we can’t have the system censor those letters every time they appear.

Posts containing profanity are subject to deletion.
That’s been the rule since before you joined. You agreed to follow it and you’re here voluntarily.

Next time, don’t circumvent the filter and check to ensure the word is fully edited - or just avoid profanity entirely. We can’t filter out every single permutation without adverse impact. People try using single letters, for example, and obviously we can’t have the system censor those letters every time they appear.

Posts containing profanity are subject to deletion.
That’s been the rule since before you joined. You agreed to follow it and you’re here voluntarily.

I used a form of the slang for feces, which is hardly considered profanity any more. It's on radio and prime time TV broadcasts now with zero issues. Meanwhile, you've got people in plenty of other threads dropping full F bombs, but cool. Figured I could count on you to drop in and give a typically condescending response at some point, as per usual.

I used a form of the slang for feces, which is hardly considered profanity any more. It's on radio and prime time TV broadcasts now with zero issues. Meanwhile, you've got people in plenty of other threads dropping full F bombs, but cool. Figured I could count on you to drop in and give a typically condescending response at some point, as per usual.

So you broke a rule that hasn't changed in 23 years and the problem is me. Got it.

If you still have a problem, you can message me. Otherwise, the rule is still the rule and you risk post deletion when you don't follow it, as has been the case for over 23 years now.

Perfect enforcement isn't a necessary precondition for rules. People get away with theft every day. That doesn't mean we should have anarchy. We have a small team, constrained by the limitations of software we didn't code, and we're doing the best we can. Literally thousands of posts are added to the forums every day from thousands of people.

Meanwhile, all you have to do to avoid any future risk of content removal is to ensure that YOUR posts are in compliance with our forum rules.

If it's that big a problem for you, you can always join Elon on Twitter, where speech is free for bigots, $8 for corporations/celebrities/impersonators, and constrained for "woke journalists."
You can smear your "slang for feces" all over the walls there and nobody will bother to clean it up, since all the janitors and most of the moderation staff have been laid off.

Have fun!

Y’all see the controversy with Elon Musk, and the WORLDSTAR HIP HOP CHICK, Elon randomly made famous…that is lying about being “digitally trafficked”

:rofl:
:rofl:

The other hilarious part is the conservative culture warrior account, had a wild meltdown…crying and begging Elon a couple of months ago to not resign from Twitter as CEO. Dude said he ain’t sleep lmao. And now, Elon banned him for posting a link to the WSHH content :lol:

2 months ago…

Yesterday…

Nothing surprises me anymore man. Nothing :lol:

This app might be the worst thing from a media standpoint to happen to black folks overall
It makes people think the world is getting worse when in fact horrible people with horrible opinions have always been everywhere. It’s just now we see it/their opinions, which is bad for everybody but bad and divisive for people of all color.

Back
Top Bottom