Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

CHzsHP2W8AAx6Am.jpg

CHzsHVfWcAAIodx.jpg

CHzsHVeWIAA1xIA.jpg

Man come on y'all. Steezy and Timid c'mon y'all, all of us are better than this, don't know y'all's beef history, but man y'all have to seriously let this go.

Look at him smirking.

Give me one round with him in a UFC cage

Almost nothing has changed in this country since the 50's :smh:

White Supremacy is like a mainstream artist, who everyone thought career ended decades ago.

Lil do they know, it's has a flourishin underground career, still tours the country, and ghost writes most of the current his on the radio

Prison Industrial Complex, Stop and Frisk, Lending Discrimination, Voter ID laws, all the jams

The only thing integration did was make it ok for bruthas and white chicks to smash. It hasn't been much progress made. Mixed kids are the only thing that came outta intergration.

Man come on y'all. Steezy and Timid c'mon y'all, all of us are better than this, don't know y'all's beef history, but man y'all have to seriously let this go.

Or they can take it to PM and addres their problems there

yep....the black dollar left our communities and went into the pockets of asians, arabs, and whites.

edit: yea Tim and Steezy need to get banned from this thread....I don't got time 

Last edited:
Victims

:smh:

Sharonda Coleman Singleton- 45 years old, mother of 3, reverend.
View media item 1588223

Clementa pinckney - reverend and senator. Father of 2
View media item 1588224

Cynthia Hurd 54- librarian for 31 years....birthday sunday.
View media item 1588225
Tywanza Sanders 26 - recent graduate from Allen University in columbia sc.
View media item 1588227

Myra Thompson, 59, was the wife of reverend Anthony Thomspon, who is a Vicar at Holy Trinity REC

Ethel Lee Lance
A 70-year-old sexton, who had worked at the church for more than 30 years

Daniel L. Simmons
a ministerial staff member at the church. Father of 2

Rev. Depayne Middleton
The minister was a mother of four daughters

View media item 1588228

RIP

|I

just made me tear up man. its always worse when you can actually put a face to the name. Dude was 26 bro. 26! College graduate. They already tell us and the world that we don't go to school. He had his whole life ahead of him. No telling the impact he could've had on the world. I'm disgusted. The news shows me crimes against my people all of the time, but there's usually 2 sides to those stories, so only the people there really know, it is hard for me to get too upset. But this, this! These people were a prayer group. They were in church. They weren't running from police, or allegedly taking black and milds, they didnt have hoodies on, they weren't acting 'suspicious' or doing anything that could even be misconstrued as anything else. They were..they were just praying man. I'm having a hard time with this. This level of hate the world still has for us. It saddens me. It saddens my heart.

Did you guys know that high blood pressure and hypertension in black people (whom it is the highest in) has been found to have a direct correlation with racism? The stress. The fear. The anxiety. It's literally killing us.

Last edited:
yep....the black dollar left our communities and went into the pockets of asians, arabs, and whites.

edit: yea Tim and Steezy need to get banned from this thread....I don't got time 

Hey man I know how other minorities exploit blacks but don't forget there are also minorities who support blacks.

I'll never know what it's like to have the black experience but I'm here to fight no matter what.

Respect brother.

Why does it feel like Black people are singled out? Like Whites view Asians, Indians, Hispanics, (insert ethnicity here), etc. in a much higher regard? I thought white supremacists hated all races that aren't white? I'm so lost as to what it is about us that is hated so deeply. It HAS to be more than our brown skin. It HAS to. Why are we always at the bottom of the respect totem pole? Why are our young black men and white constantly accosted and mistreated? Profiled and arrested? Murdered. Why? I just do not understand how racism works. I just wasn't raised to hate anyone, especially because of the way they looked. I'm just really confused. It's just one right after another. Is there any place safe for a Black man in America?

This was touched on in Hidden Colors

Other minorities have a country that will back them up and protect them.

Ex. Italy told the US government to stop lynching Italians in the south and the US government paid those people's family reparations.

"The Italian government demanded that the U.S. government pay reparations to the victims' families. The American government's initial refusal to pay led to a break in diplomatic relations between the countries, with a threat of war. Relations were restored in 1892 after the U.S. government paid the Italian families."

We as Black Americans do not have a country of origin that can protect us because we don't even know what specific country in Africa we came from.

Why does it feel like Black people are singled out? Like Whites view Asians, Indians, Hispanics, (insert ethnicity here), etc. in a much higher regard? I thought white supremacists hated all races that aren't white? I'm so lost as to what it is about us that is hated so deeply. It HAS to be more than our brown skin. It HAS to. Why are we always at the bottom of the respect totem pole? Why are our young black men and white constantly accosted and mistreated? Profiled and arrested? Murdered. Why? I just do not understand how racism works. I just wasn't raised to hate anyone, especially because of the way they looked. I'm just really confused. It's just one right after another. Is there any place safe for a Black man in America?

It's because we have noone fighting for us forreal. America doesn't want us, Africa doesn't want us. We're a race w/o a home. If you attack Asians like they attack Blacks, their home country causes a ruckus. Same w/ muslims, Indians, etc.

We're almost like a bastard race and the media pushes it so that no one cares about us.

Thank you for these posts. Ideas I had not considered. It makes a great deal of sense. Great insight.

:rofl:

@instagram had to hit me on text to let me know the usual guys were comin at my neck in here without me even having said anything.

I take the bait and go round for round and I end up banned with the rest, nah b...

Is not playing victim, is strategizing....only way to deal with you trolls.

I really want this clown to go in depth on what agenda is being pushed right now? What benefit are we trying to achieve in the wake of 9 people in church getting murdered?

Hey man I know how other minorities exploit blacks but don't forget there are also minorities who support blacks.

I'll never know what it's like to have the black experience but I'm here to fight no matter what.

Respect brother.
You're right.

relevant 

I really want this clown to go in depth on what agenda is being pushed right now? What benefit are we trying to achieve in the wake of 9 people in church getting murdered?

He won't because their isn't an agenda.

Clowns like him and the rest of the SWS brigade should be perma-banned from NT

My Facebook friend posted this today;

CHARLESTON: What did you expect? When we are constantly shown in the media and in politics as being drug dealers, rapists, murderers, ****** and vagrants, it is no wonder that some people, especially young people, will not be able to differentiate between good black people and bad black people. The fact that these folks were in a church attending bible study does not register. In his mind, ALL black people are bad people. That's what STEREOTYPES do! Don't act surprised. Please. I cannot stomach the surprise in some of these reporters and police voices! What did you expect? When you justify a cop doing a barrel roll like a ninja into a pool party and then jumping on a 14-year-old girl in a bikini because he considered her a threat to the situation, then you cannot differentiate between "good" black people and "bad" black people.....you see ALL black people as threats to "decent" society, which only comes in the color white. This situation is very expected although terribly tragic. There is no where else to go with stereotypes because they only lead to the conclusion that "those people need to go" a la the Holocaust, ethnic cleansing and these shootings in Charleston, South Carolina, to name a few instances. By the way, this has happened before! I threw up in my mouth a little bit when I just watched Nikki Haley (R-Governor of SC) say that "now we have to teach our children that church isn't a safe place" or some ******** like that! What about the 4 little girls who were bombed to death in the 16th Street Baptist church basement in Birmingham, Alabama in 1963? What about the 6 people who were killed by a neo-nazi while attending services at a Sikh Temple in Wisconsin in 2012? See, that is white privilege.......nothing ever happens until it happens TO ME! And the first person to say that this Dylan Roof person is "crazy" or refer to him as an "isolated incident" gets punched in the mouth today! For real. Don't **** with me on this. Act stupid, get punched. That's the way it is with me today. Try me if you want to. **** you very much.

:rofl:

@instagram had to hit me on text to let me know the usual guys were comin at my neck in here without me even having said anything.

I take the bait and go round for round and I end up banned with the rest, nah b...

Is not playing victim, is strategizing....only way to deal with you trolls.

Brah, real talk. Stop

You took the crown from Superb, and you ain't eem know it

Tons of dudes on the board now come at you sideways, and you're not stopping to think "Damb, what I have been doing to warrant this....."

Pissing people off, being unapologetic, going back and forth arguing in circles, playing the victim, getting upset when dudes use all the ammo you have provided to them

Ninja, Superb, You. That's the level you been operating on lately brah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom