Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

The reason why we will never come together is because every time something like this happens everyone just uses it to push their agendas. The President is pushing his gun control agenda, blacks are using it to push their agenda of not being treated fairly and unfair media coverage, etc... it will continue to be a never ending cycle.

Instead of focusing on why and how these things happen, we would rather call the criminal a cracker or ****** and have fake outrage for a week on social media until the next big news story happens.

Nothing is every going to change.

SEVEN people repped this nonsense. :x

NJcollector
Blco2
Ilonematt
Tampadude

Who we missing from the 7?

Victims

:smh:

Sharonda Coleman Singleton- 45 years old, mother of 3, reverend.
View media item 1588223

Clementa pinckney - reverend and senator. Father of 2
View media item 1588224

Cynthia Hurd 54- librarian for 31 years....birthday sunday.
View media item 1588225
Tywanza Sanders 26 - recent graduate from Allen University in columbia sc.
View media item 1588227

Myra Thompson, 59, was the wife of reverend Anthony Thomspon, who is a Vicar at Holy Trinity REC

Ethel Lee Lance
A 70-year-old sexton, who had worked at the church for more than 30 years

Daniel L. Simmons
a ministerial staff member at the church. Father of 2

Rev. Depayne Middleton
The minister was a mother of four daughters

View media item 1588228

RIP

|I

Last edited:
Why does it feel like Black people are singled out? Like Whites view Asians, Indians, Hispanics, (insert ethnicity here), etc. in a much higher regard? I thought white supremacists hated all races that aren't white? I'm so lost as to what it is about us that is hated so deeply. It HAS to be more than our brown skin. It HAS to. Why are we always at the bottom of the respect totem pole? Why are our young black men and white constantly accosted and mistreated? Profiled and arrested? Murdered. Why? I just do not understand how racism works. I just wasn't raised to hate anyone, especially because of the way they looked. I'm just really confused. It's just one right after another. Is there any place safe for a Black man in America?

This was touched on in Hidden Colors

Other minorities have a country that will back them up and protect them.

Ex. Italy told the US government to stop lynching Italians in the south and the US government paid those people's family reparations.

"The Italian government demanded that the U.S. government pay reparations to the victims' families. The American government's initial refusal to pay led to a break in diplomatic relations between the countries, with a threat of war. Relations were restored in 1892 after the U.S. government paid the Italian families."

We as Black Americans do not have a country of origin that can protect us because we don't even know what specific country in Africa we came from.

Killing the elderly is like killing kids.

Just extradite this idiot to a death penalty state tomorrow and put him down. No trial.

Almost nothing has changed in this country since the 50's :smh:

White Supremacy is like a mainstream artist, who everyone thought career ended decades ago.

Lil do they know, it's has a flourishin underground career, still tours the country, and ghost writes most of the current his on the radio

Prison Industrial Complex, Stop and Frisk, Lending Discrimination, Voter ID laws, all the jams

Last edited:
Why does it feel like Black people are singled out? Like Whites view Asians, Indians, Hispanics, (insert ethnicity here), etc. in a much higher regard? I thought white supremacists hated all races that aren't white? I'm so lost as to what it is about us that is hated so deeply. It HAS to be more than our brown skin. It HAS to. Why are we always at the bottom of the respect totem pole? Why are our young black men and white constantly accosted and mistreated? Profiled and arrested? Murdered. Why? I just do not understand how racism works. I just wasn't raised to hate anyone, especially because of the way they looked. I'm just really confused. It's just one right after another. Is there any place safe for a Black man in America?

It's because we have noone fighting for us forreal. America doesn't want us, Africa doesn't want us. We're a race w/o a home. If you attack Asians like they attack Blacks, their home country. Same w/ muslims, Indians, etc.

We're almost like a bastard race and the media pushes it so that no one cares about us.

That's a real good point. America knows they can't choke out or shoot a bunch or Asians or Arabs on a daily basis, if their countries saw what was going on they would raise hell.

Oh u mean the dude who says tape victims asked to get raped? True.

One more...

At this point let's just make an official SWS list

Oh no. Dont put me on a list!!

I guess im racist now cause I dont think people should use a mass killing to push their agendas. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom