-Embarrassing Pleasures- Vol #DontJudgeMe

I wear Dove Powder Fresh deoderant
pimp.gif

Some of the stuff you guys are fessing up to is two steps past normal male behavior, but whatever who am I to judge
- I only use degree baby powder scent, men's or women's doesn't really matter
- I don't like body hair, anywhere besides my head
- Rihanna's album is dope, I listen to it all the time in the car, as well as Speak Now by Taylor Swift (good music is good music)

Some of the stuff you guys are fessing up to is two steps past normal male behavior, but whatever who am I to judge
- I only use degree baby powder scent, men's or women's doesn't really matter
- I don't like body hair, anywhere besides my head
- Rihanna's album is dope, I listen to it all the time in the car, as well as Speak Now by Taylor Swift (good music is good music)

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I make out with my own reflection in the mirror while I sensually stroke my nipples and bring my breasts together.

Can you send me vids? So I can come back in this thread and write my embarrassing Pleasure is watching Anton make out with himself in his own reflection in the mirror while stroking his nipples.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I make out with my own reflection in the mirror while I sensually stroke my nipples and bring my breasts together.

Can you send me vids? So I can come back in this thread and write my embarrassing Pleasure is watching Anton make out with himself in his own reflection in the mirror while stroking his nipples.

I still watch Power Rangers. No matter how cheesy that show is I still get hyped when they bring out the Megazord.

I still watch Power Rangers. No matter how cheesy that show is I still get hyped when they bring out the Megazord.

I wear womens deodorant...it lasts all day
When I hug females, I have to sniff the hair and get a lil squeeze of them thangs
Around my boys im playin rap...when I get home R&B til I fall asleep.

I wear womens deodorant...it lasts all day
When I hug females, I have to sniff the hair and get a lil squeeze of them thangs
Around my boys im playin rap...when I get home R&B til I fall asleep.

I watch 90210 and I've recently added some yoga stretches into my cool down routine (only in the privacy of my home).  I used to think Un Casa was that DUDE untill I saw his freestyle on youtube when his boys were reciting his lyrics like hype men. 
sick.gif

I watch 90210 and I've recently added some yoga stretches into my cool down routine (only in the privacy of my home).  I used to think Un Casa was that DUDE untill I saw his freestyle on youtube when his boys were reciting his lyrics like hype men. 
sick.gif

Racheal Ray Show...
CRANKING my speakers to Sirius 72 Real Jazz
pimp.gif

Drinking red wine and cooking gourmet meals for myself on friday nights. That's damn skirt work I dono why I do it. feels good

Racheal Ray Show...
CRANKING my speakers to Sirius 72 Real Jazz
pimp.gif

Drinking red wine and cooking gourmet meals for myself on friday nights. That's damn skirt work I dono why I do it. feels good

Back
Top Bottom