Eminem’s New Album “Relapseâ€

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'm looking forward to it, but with the hype it's getting people are setting it up to be a disappointment

Yea but Em is one of the few dudes in rap who can live up to the hype along with only 3 or 4 others.

I'm personally hoping for something close to or better than MMLP. He's consistently talked about making this perfect and flawless throughout. Emisn't the kind of dude to say %!%@ like that and then drop some bs. He knows he has got to come with a classic and he has the ability to make one of thebest albums of the decade.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Slim Shady LP
Marshal Mathers LP
The Eminem Show

..are three of my all time favorite albums. 'Encore' was an embarrassing experience for the most part. Eminem, please do not disappoint.

I wouldn't go to say Encore was embarrassing, it just wasn't what we were use to coming from Em. Its still an enjoyable album. I hope he goes back to his SSLP/Infinite ways, speed up the pace of the tracks, and use his slick remarks.
After overlooking some of the tracks, it wasn't an embarrassment..just a really bad album [as a whole]. In a time where I was completelybiased towards any work Eminem would put out, I still couldn't enjoy most of the stuff on here. And when I listen to it now, its still has some of hisworst material to date. Don't get me wrong, there's at least 7 songs that I enjoy. I consider 'Yellow Brick Road' one of my favorite Eminemsongs, and I couldn't stop laughing when I first heard 'Rain Man'...but as a whole, it wasn't a good album. Its not like he was trying to aimfor something new since he was discussing most of the %*%@ everyone expected him to talk about..it was just horrible songs. From the lead single alone, I wasafraid to give the album a spin. 'Jus Lose It' was just that bad to me. The album was filled with rushed material. Every time I hear songs like'%@! Like That', 'Puke' or 'Big Weenie', I can't help but think what was going on through his head when he made this. It was almostlike he didn't care.

Slim Shady LP
Marshal Mathers LP
The Eminem Show

..are three of my all time favorite albums. 'Encore' was an embarrassing experience for the most part. Eminem, please do not disappoint.

I wouldn't go to say Encore was embarrassing, it just wasn't what we were use to coming from Em. Its still an enjoyable album. I hope he goes back to his SSLP/Infinite ways, speed up the pace of the tracks, and use his slick remarks.
After overlooking some of the tracks, it wasn't an embarrassment..just a really bad album [as a whole]. In a time where I was completely biased towards any work Eminem would put out, I still couldn't enjoy most of the stuff on here. And when I listen to it now, its still has some of his worst material to date. Don't get me wrong, there's at least 7 songs that I enjoy. I consider 'Yellow Brick Road' one of my favorite Eminem songs, and I couldn't stop laughing when I first heard 'Rain Man'...but as a whole, it wasn't a good album. Its not like he was trying to aim for something new since he was discussing most of the %*%@ everyone expected him to talk about..it was just horrible songs. From the lead single alone, I was afraid to give the album a spin. 'Jus Lose It' was just that bad to me. The album was filled with rushed material. Every time I hear songs like '%@! Like That', 'Puke' or 'Big Weenie', I can't help but think what was going on through his head when he made this. It was almost like he didn't care.
thats marketing tho

every artist fourth album has to be the oddball crappy work

so people can think he fell off but then drops back with something that makes people he made a come back

but they hold back with reason they dont care & can sell off doing anything so they prove it

EMINEM 4TH ALBUM- ENCORE

KANYE 4 ALBUM - 808

LIL WAYNE 4TH ALBUM ( TO FANS SINCE CARTER1) - REBIRTH

SEEMS LIKE A PATTER ALMOST LIKE A ARTIST/ SECRET
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by jville819

This will !@@@ on whatever garbage Wayne puts out.

Em will double what Wayne sells
they both b on some bs so who cares?

So Hov raps about something? The only major rapper I can think of that actually raps about "something" is Nasir.

Hov actually does rap about something, To say that nas is the only rapper rapping about something is crazy. Listen to American Gangster And Blueprint. For Em Listen To The Eminem Show And The Marshall Mathers LP.

You really Hov is an entertainer, AG is rapped off the basis of a movie, and let me know what Hov raps about? Selling drugs? Women? Being fly? The occasional motivational rap song doesn't do much for me. Not saying I don't like Hov, but he isn't on the terms of rapping about actual life. Eminem Show was a great album, and rapped about his times being. Saying MMLP doesn't have substance is mind blowing. Tell me a Hov album that ranks on the actual substance value as SSLP, and tell me Infinite is CLASSIC.
You Totally Read That Wrong.... I Was Saying That Eminems Album Did Actually Have Substance

4 GREAT albums...

he slipped off with that encore tho.

i think 5 years is plenty of time to come up with another classic. or two.

What I'm most amped up about is that there will be a Relapse 2 in the same year. He REALLY DID go in at the studio.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

NIKETALK IS FULL OF BACKPACKERS THO

SO I WOULD EXPECT SUCH COMMENTS

HOW BOUT YALL GET SIGNED TO AFTERMATH & DROP 6 ALBUMS
backpackers are more likely to listen to eminem that anybody else...
yeah right...half of nt swears up and down that mf doom is the second coming or something... The hate for eminem is expected on here

Em top 3 dead or alive.

3 great albums, when I say great it means better then 80% of albums, mixtapes or whatever has dropped in music history.

Give us 10 more albums Em.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Slim Shady LP
Marshal Mathers LP
The Eminem Show

After overlooking some of the tracks, it wasn't an embarrassment..just a really bad album [as a whole]. In a time where I was completely biased towards any work Eminem would put out, I still couldn't enjoy most of the stuff on here. And when I listen to it now, its still has some of his worst material to date. Don't get me wrong, there's at least 7 songs that I enjoy. I consider 'Yellow Brick Road' one of my favorite Eminem songs, and I couldn't stop laughing when I first heard 'Rain Man'...but as a whole, it wasn't a good album. Its not like he was trying to aim for something new since he was discussing most of the %*%@ everyone expected him to talk about..it was just horrible songs. From the lead single alone, I was afraid to give the album a spin. 'Jus Lose It' was just that bad to me. The album was filled with rushed material. Every time I hear songs like '%@! Like That', 'Puke' or 'Big Weenie', I can't help but think what was going on through his head when he made this. It was almost like he didn't care.
thats marketing tho

every artist fourth album has to be the oddball crappy work

so people can think he fell off but then drops back with something that makes people he made a come back

but they hold back with reason they dont care & can sell off doing anything so they prove it

EMINEM 4TH ALBUM- ENCORE

KANYE 4 ALBUM - 808

LIL WAYNE 4TH ALBUM ( TO FANS SINCE CARTER1) - REBIRTH

SEEMS LIKE A PATTER ALMOST LIKE A ARTIST/ SECRET
roll.gif
You can throw ludacris into that 4th album flop theory as well. T.I. too if you dont consider I'mSerious as his first LP. What about DMX thou?

Back
Top Bottom