Eminem AJ2 "The Way I Am"

lol @ people dissing em. dude is one of the greatest of all time. i feel lupe's flow more but on a straight lyrical tip em is a beast, no question

Originally Posted by fantabolous

so the first white guy on team jordan will be a rapper. awesome.

i mean who else would it be. lol.
roll.gif

i love how the new breed of beasts hate everything that drops and magically.....lines are being formed faster and longer in front of stores.

No matter what the purpose is for this shoe, or how limited it is...Making shoes that look so much like tacky fakes is just horrible for the brand...
frown.gif

My favorite J was the 2 as well... until I saw the Charity 2's, and now these...PLEASE LEAVE THE CLASSICS ALONE!!!!!

now im confused as to wich colorway is droppin i like the first image better... too bad im not gonna have enough dough for these...they drop next tuesday.

not down with eminem, not lookin for flames here but 99% of rap has died by now. classics. and as for the shoes, the print is not the best, drop that and theywould be okay

I'm a fan of the Eminem 4's, but these are pretty awful. In all honesty, I'd cop em just to turn a profit.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i love how the new breed of beasts hate everything that drops and magically.....lines are being formed faster and longer in front of stores.
QFT

Back
Top Bottom