[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

I'm guessing these tickets do go on sale on the 25th then since they're not up on ticketmaster or livenation.

Im still hearing the 25th for the NY show... Hopefully I can get tickets, this will be my first concert
pimp.gif

Nothing has changed as to when they go on sale. It's 100% Em's media promo tour is tied in with the date (doing Letterman with Hov).

Pre-Sale begins tomorrow at 10am for Eminem & Jay-Z fanclub members. Also Yankees & Tigers season ticket holders.

tger_emjay2010_smap.gif

how good are the general admission seats gonna be? it's between that and the upper level, i cant decide

Originally Posted by Nako XL

how good are the general admission seats gonna be? it's between that and the upper level, i cant decide

General admission doesnt mean seats....

For Detrioit, I believe, they have a VIP general admission for $250 which is probably the pool (or 2 or 3) closer to the stage....then its $99? for the other general admission and $80 for seats in the stands.

How come there's almost no info on the YS concert? Do the same dates apply to it even ? Because only Comerica Park is mentioned in every article I've seen, no mention of YS

Back
Top Bottom