[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^Was just about to ask the same question... Also, looking for a seating chart for YS.
Shortly after I posted that found this: http://newyork.yankees.ml.../concert_seating_map.pdf

sick.gif

@ those prices
smh.gif
. I'm not even sure what section I'm going to be aiming for yet, but I need to have 2 tickets on lock down.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Pre sale is defintily going to help a lot...

10 am tomorrow it is.
Are you talking about the link tdot posted? Because theres a link to the Detroit show, but no sign of a link for the YS show. Maybe it'll go up tomorrow ?

Im thinking The Yankee Stadium tickets will be up tomorrow. If you look at the right corner it says:
Tickets for the Jay-Z/Eminem dates at Yankee Stadium and Comerica Park will be available June 23rd at 10am local venue time.

pimp.gif
x 1000 at the Detroit seating/ticket prices
indifferent.gif
x 1000 at the NYC seating/ticket prices. GTMFHOH with that. It's just as much Jays' fault as it is the Yankees...

^ This dude Thunderchunk hit me up saying the SAME thing.
laugh.gif

Personally I don't see how people can complain, it could've been much worse. For good seats $300 at Yankee Stadium to see 2 of the biggest artists this past decade? for Jay or Em alone with openers you'd be paying basically the same price if not near it for floor seats.

edit: Ticketmaster now has the NY Show up. LINK

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ This dude Thunderchunk hit me up saying the SAME thing.
laugh.gif

Personally I don't see how people can complain, it could've been much worse. For good seats $300 at Yankee Stadium to see 2 of the biggest artists this past decade? for Jay or Em alone with openers you'd be paying basically the same price if not near it for floor seats.

edit: Ticketmaster now has the NY Show up. LINK
this is a STADIUM show with a . $250 seats at the back of the field would be $65 seats in an arena.

how could you not complain about the Yankee Stadium situation when the Comerica Park ticket situation is PERFECT.

Yea I see that too but what exactly does that mean? How is it postponed but tickets will STILL be available today? Does that mean for the general public?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Pre-sales for the Jay-Z/Eminem dates at Yankee Stadium and Comerica Park have been postponed. Tickets will be available today, June 23rd. Please check back for more information.
mad.gif

Nooooooooooooooooo... Im up this early and now their postponed!

All these Yankee fans (including myself) and nobody owns Season Tickets and can share a PW with us?! Blasphemy.

Back
Top Bottom