[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

they have gigantic screens based on the videos, so you'll be fine.

and the NYC show might have a better guest lineup, but there is no way you top bringing out DRE.

Just saw on rapradar, em brought out 50.....50 also met with Jay backstage......how many months till 50 takes another shot at jay lol

I know this is off topic but if anyone who's there tonight can get me one of the shirts I'm willing to pay ya extra for it (15-20). Didn't have my wallet with me last night. I'm looking for the black shirt with the silhouettes of Jay and Em and the mic/bat on the back in an XL... anyone able to help me out?

Sept 13!!!!!

can't wait...so happy I payed extra n sitting on the field...%!# is gonna be bananas

Ticketmaster better come through in the clutch.

Dave.
tired.gif

frown.gif
I shouldve ponied up and bought a ticket.....hottest concert in years.

sidenote: I just bought the Up In Smoke Tour Dvd on half.com

i went to the thursday show...best concert ive ever been to. anyone know if they will come out w a dvd of the shows? id get it just because

I went to the friday night show, first concert I've ever been to. It was awesome, next time tho I'm gonna spend some extra money and get tickets in the lower deck or on the the floor. My tickets were in the upper deck and the echo made it so you couldn't understand a +!*##!! thing, stood the whole time on the concourse on the main level. I got goosebumps tho when Jay came out. Everyone killed their performances too, even 50. And when Dre came out, that was incredible.

Yeah, I was up top too, the echo sucked.
But I was in the lower level for lose yoursef and it sounded great with no echo. Really contemplating on one of the NY shows.
But great concert overall, glad I was convinced to go, same with OVO fest, two great shows within a months time.

Originally Posted by belle155

i went to the thursday show...best concert ive ever been to. anyone know if they will come out w a dvd of the shows? id get it just because

I was thinking the same thing, if they come out with a DVD i'd buy it.

Show was insane. I was comparing it to my friends who went to the friday show.

I went with a GOOD group of people, the people I went with actually are true fans of both rappers and know EVERY song. When Jay came on and did his verse to "Guess Who's Back" me and my friend just looked at each other with that "Oh snap" look.

Only one of my friends with tickets on the floor too.... I really hope to see Em or Jay again but I cant imagine another concert being as hype as this was.

anybody want to hook a homie from cali up with a bp3 fitted? got paypal ready, shoot me a pm if you're down to set something up

anybody want to hook a homie from cali up with a bp3 fitted? got paypal ready, shoot me a pm if you're down to set something up

I think Jay and Em should do the first (i think) rap stadium tour. That would be nuts, they are the only two rap artist who could pull that off.

Back
Top Bottom