Eminem "Not Afriad" CDQ...Thizz face still on from the last freestyle

This song is garbage and the beat.....its decent. The hook is probably the worst part of the song. Maybe garbage is a bit strong. I'll just say i'm not feeling it. Em's one of my favorite rappers and has been for a minute. Every album I want MMLP or SSLP and I gotta get out of that state of mind. Its not happening I know but man I just expect a little more and this song just comes off generic. I'd expect a song like this from Jin or some other battle rapper who can't write songs.

Yeah I agree with Time. I been meaning to mention this for awhile I hate when this dude tries to sing on Forever on that song he did with Wayne. $@@$% need to stop.

This don't seem like single material but I liked the verses. He was honest on the 2nd verse, wish more rappers were.

Leave Em alone this is fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's good considering its his first single, I probably won't listen to it much when the album drops, though.

PS: this beat SUCKS.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by AG 47

"Relapse was ehhh"

Thanks for keeping it real Em. I'm looking forward to this one.

funny how he can admit it, but other Em stans can't
Saying Relapse was "ehhhh" is not the same as some of you saying it was trash.  I am a huge Eminem fan, and I completely agree that Relapse was mediocre.  But it was far from trash.  

Originally Posted by dland24

"Relapse was ehhh"

Saying Relapse was "ehhhh" is not the same as some of you saying it was trash.  I am a huge Eminem fan, and I completely agree that Relapse was mediocre.  But it was far from trash.  
By years end are you going to be listening to Relapse though? Saying "ehhhhh" is about the closest thing you will get to an artist saying his album is trash.

"Relapse was ehhh"

I'm definitely no Stan, and I thought relapse wasnt that bad.

The problem I have with Relapse is it has ZERO replay value. I'm no longer at a point in my life where I enjoy listening to
the "axe murderer" rap and %$!!. This song is more my speed. I kid yall not, I've listened to Relapse two or three times and
never touched it again beyond a couple songs.

Originally Posted by franchise3

"Relapse was ehhh"

Word.
We know who they are.
laugh.gif

Nice to see an artist (especially one of his stature) be honest with their work and call a spade a spade.
AG 47 wrote:
The problem I have with Relapse is it has ZERO replay value. I'm no longer at a point in my life where I enjoy listening to
the "axe murderer" rap and %$!!. This song is more my speed. I kid yall not, I've listened to Relapse two or three times and
never touched it again beyond a couple songs.

QFT

That gay #$# goofy accent ain't help as well.

This gets my approval.  Thumbs up.  It's on repeat #3.  Can't wait for the new record.

CuDi woulda been dope on the hook.
And ur buggin if ur not feelin this. Yall
aint pleased by a damn thing.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Really looking forward to hearing Recovery now... Paperplanes remix, Over remix and now this.... EM is back!!!

The what?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

STR1NGER wrote:

philly5fan wrote:

Really looking forward to hearing Recovery now... Paperplanes remix, Over remix and now this.... EM is back!!!

The what?

B.O.B. track, doesn't matter though cause Royce Da 5'9" just murked it 
pimp.gif

Thats kuz its called Airplanes Pt. 2

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

CuDi woulda been dope on the hook.
And ur buggin if ur not feelin this. Yall
aint pleased by a damn thing.
smh.gif
Swear. This track is awesome... I didn't know what to expect but I was definitely over-satisfied. Welcome back, Mr. Mathers
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
:pimp:hat
Song been on repeat. The flow and wordplay is so
pimp.gif
. This song is like a letter to the fans in a way, especially the 2nd verse. If everyone didn't %###% about Relapse maybe he wouldn't have realized.

I don't know I'm not really feeling this song. It's not a bad song though it's aiight 5/10.

Yeahp. "I'm Not Afraid" is
smile.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

I see Marshall is on his BS, and dropping a "motivational" single, which displays witty lyricism & flow is ALWAYS REDICULOSO
eek.gif
smh.gif

I think i'll purchase "Recovery" ya'll....

embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom