Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

I've never seen so many haters come out for the release of a shoe....if you don't like em keep it pushin and take your little 15 year old snottyattitudes elsewhere......some people on here make me sick.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I wonder how much I'll be able to sell these for...

NT Responses: "
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Grrrrrr I'm so mad you're making money and I'm not grrrrr"
You just don't seem to understand that the money isn't the reason we're mad. If we wanted to make money, we would also buy them justto sell them, but we're not. The point is they're making it harder for me and the people who actually want them to cop. Not because were not makingmoney.
laugh.gif

DUDE money has nothing to do with it .... that junk comes and goes . Were talking about shoes ... If this was a GR , then go ahead and do your junk . Beingthat there is only so called 313 pairs , those who REALLY want a pair and want to ROCK them might not get a pair because a DAMN reseller thought it was funnyto take away the passion from another guy . I just say it is BS ... I wish the dudes that really want them had 1st dibs on them , then a bus full of footballplayers , then a Nike Town , and last some damn resellers .....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DUDE money has nothing to do with it .... that junk comes and goes . Were talking about shoes ... If this was a GR , then go ahead and do your junk . Being that there is only so called 313 pairs , those who REALLY want a pair and want to ROCK them might not get a pair because a DAMN reseller thought it was funny to take away the passion from another guy . I just say it is BS ... I wish the dudes that really want them had 1st dibs on them , then a bus full of football players , then a Nike Town , and last some damn resellers .....
exactly

Originally Posted by iwantem

Resale if you want everyone that buys shoes will resale them some time maybe not in a couple months maybe not in a couple years but sometime they will sell the shoes. So i don't know why people hate resellers if everyone does it. HYPOCRITES
smh.gif

YES I admit I have sold shoes in my time , but I dont do it to get a profit I do it to get ride of / make more space ... When I do so sell shoes trust anyone Ilet them go for way way under retail. And if Im not going to sell them I give them way for FREE .... Im not in this to make a profit .

The thing that has me curious is, it seems like the general population doesn't even know about these. No flightclub e-mail was sent out to let everyoneknow about the release (unless they plan to do so today). So unless you read the forums, blogs, or heard from someone, you would have no idea of the release.That's a definite factor that could keep the hype down which is good for all of us trying to cop.

Originally Posted by r00m112

The thing that has me curious is, it seems like the general population doesn't even know about these. No flightclub e-mail was sent out to let everyone know about the release (unless they plan to do so today). So unless you read the forums, blogs, or heard from someone, you would have no idea of the release. That's a definite factor that could keep the hype down which is good for all of us trying to cop.
if you love sneakers, you know about these. it's a flight club release so it's not really aimed at the general population, more for theobsessed jordan buyer...like me and many others here.
tongue.gif

I just hope i'm able to get a pair.. So it's basically gonna be like xxx,xxx amount of people trying to buy 313 pairs of shoes? We'll see whathappens, i'll be so stoked if my order goes through, I was let down on the Levi x Jordan..

How do u get a flightclub membership?! And what time does it release in midwest time zone?

a lot of people would def be disappointed if they didn't get a pair, i know i would be coz i just wanna cop to wear and not to look at, anyway 1 more dayto go guys.

DUDE money has nothing to do with it .... that junk comes and goes . Were talking about shoes ... If this was a GR , then go ahead and do your junk . Being that there is only so called 313 pairs , those who REALLY want a pair and want to ROCK them might not get a pair because a DAMN reseller thought it was funny to take away the passion from another guy . I just say it is BS ... I wish the dudes that really want them had 1st dibs on them , then a bus full of football players , then a Nike Town , and last some damn resellers .....
well said

I am just VERY surprised that there hasn't been an email sent out to Flight Club members alerting them to this release or anything about this release onthe Flight Club website. I just can't believe that JB is gonna release this shoe and not have any official release information sent out to Flight Clubmembers or post any info on the Flight Club website. Makes me think that somethings up....

very well put!

Back
Top Bottom