Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

i think they might go 2000 to 3000
why not a million
eyes.gif

I can see this shoe reselling for anywhere from $1500-$3000 which is why I WILL get my pair. Computer is updated and running faster than ever. I'mpracticing typing my billing info right now
laugh.gif

I could care less how much resale is. I will be keeping my pairs. For sure. Resellers suck. Get a real job. Go to college.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

I can see this shoe reselling for anywhere from $1500-$3000 which is why I WILL get my pair. Computer is updated and running faster than ever. I'm practicing typing my billing info right now
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
WHY, just use auto fill with paypal, or your customer number
smh.gif
As for $1500+
indifferent.gif

you sold an invite for $25? ^
laugh.gif

15.....offered like $2 and $5 and then just sold one for 15.......better than just having them sit at the top of the thing

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

I could care less how much resale is. I will be keeping my pairs. For sure. Resellers suck. Get a real job. Go to college.
eek.gif
Good luck to youman. I just praying for one.

Originally Posted by agold1002

laugh.gif

15.....offered like $2 and $5 and then just sold one for 15.......better than just having them sit at the top of the thing
eek.gif

Why am I letting my two collect dust?

People thinking they can get over $1000 have another thing comin. I dont know if they are trying to build the hype for when they try to resell... but the econsucks... meaning people have less money to spend. I dont see this or the XX3s dropping next week goin for more than a few hundred dollars.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

eek.gif
Good luck to you man. I just praying for one.
Yea, I will be happy with one.

Im lookin foward to waking up in the morning and reading how the site crashed for these. Good luck to everyone tryin to cop, I wont be a part of the hype

hey do any of you guys no what time these drop central standard time? Please help and do you think a 7 or 7.5 will drop on flight club?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by agold1002

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Why am I letting my two collect dust?

yeah....thats what i meant hahaha but ive been studyin for finals so giveme a break haha

Back
Top Bottom