Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Jordan Flight 45s r excluded???
hell yea theyre excluded. theyre the hottest thing out
grin.gif

put me down for....

Lebron 7s (too many options)
VRed 6s
Silver 97s (OG silver or silver/blue pair)
and another pair of Freshwaters or Atlantics

to those who are on  the outside looking in when these weekends come around, rather then post in here asking for hookups and getting banned or suspended just use common sense between now and saturday.

go in your local footlocker/footaction/champs friday or saturday you can go tomorrow if you wanna plan in advance to be good for the weekend. pull a randon employee to the side that seems like their cool. best bet is to go for younger employees. tell them you know theirs a 50% this weekend and would like to get their discount and in return you'll take care of them. do this discretely though so that you don't put it out there for everyone else to hear. if they turn you down, they turn you down, nothing you can do about it but it usually has a 70% success percentage.

remember most footlocker employees make close to minimum wage so any employee with any common sense would jump at the chance to make a few hours of pay for doing the simple task of sharing there discount with you.

remember it's cash only and when doing this know whats excluded, know what you want, and know the deal ahead of time so that you'll have a better chance being successful when talking to employees.

^ me? yes Im kidding, sorry if the sarcasm wasn't noticeable
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at FTL for putting down on the exclusion list and not Oreo or Vred VIs
laugh.gif

^i figured you were.. but i had to check....
smile.gif
.... i was thinking about getting the black/white highs to practice/ball in but definitely not for retail. but seriously why are they excluded?? lol

FA AND FTL'S EXCLUSION LIST SHOULD BE OUT TOMORROW IN THE AM UNLESS THERE ARE SOME MANAGERS ON HERE WITH AN INSIDE SCOOP, BUT CHAMPS LIST CAME OUT TONIGHT AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING STATED ABOVE IS CONFIRMED EXCLUDED ALONG WITH G-SHOCKS AGAIN. THEY EXCLUDED ALOT MORE SHOES THIS TIME AROUND AND I'M SURE FA AND FTL WILL BE ON A TIGHTER LOCK DOWN THAN CHAMPS SINCE CHAMPS DOESN'T GET AS MUCH HEAT ANYWAYS. BUT ANY RETROS BEFORE THE PISTON VI'S ARE A GO. NICE CONSIDERING WE STILL HAVE ANNIV II'S LAYING AROUND.

DAMN NO go on 95s ???
mad.gif

Looks like only Jordan Packs for me and hopefully the 1st Colorway in Lebron 7s

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

to those who are on  the outside looking in when these weekends come around, rather then post in here asking for hookups and getting banned or suspended just use common sense between now and saturday.

go in your local footlocker/footaction/champs friday or saturday you can go tomorrow if you wanna plan in advance to be good for the weekend. pull a randon employee to the side that seems like their cool. best bet is to go for younger employees. tell them you know theirs a 50% this weekend and would like to get their discount and in return you'll take care of them. do this discretely though so that you don't put it out there for everyone else to hear. if they turn you down, they turn you down, nothing you can do about it but it usually has a 70% success percentage.

remember most footlocker employees make close to minimum wage so any employee with any common sense would jump at the chance to make a few hours of pay for doing the simple task of sharing there discount with you.

remember it's cash only and when doing this know whats excluded, know what you want, and know the deal ahead of time so that you'll have a better chance being successful when talking to employees.
please if you are going to do this, do it with caution...this post might cause some bad things to happen for the EA...

id be sad to see it go or become more of a hassle because people get greedy and employees get caught

Champs List.

G-shocks
AF1
Air Attack Pack
ALL 09s
All Free
All 95
Retro 6 Pistons
Lebron P.S.
Asics Kinsei 3
Mizuno Wave creation
PENNY LATCH???? idk what that is
commanders
AM LTD
All Flight 45
Shox Deliver
Reebox Zig zag
Easy tone
Runtone

i think i got all of it.. lol

Originally Posted by OneSole

Lebron CTKs are excluded.
mad.gif

It's the only Air Max Lebron that is excluded.

WHERE DID U SEE THAT...I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO DOUBLED UP ON MINE...
ohwell.gif

Looks like these are good to go according to the list, even though they are 4/24 launches

AJ 2010 black/UNC
D Will HD lows (HOH)

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

please if you are going to do this, do it with caution...this post might cause some bad things to happen for the EA...

id be sad to see it go or become more of a hassle because people get greedy and employees get caught

i'm just posting the truth though, and trying to save a bunch of people from getting banned or suspended over asking people to hook them up.

truthfully every 50% thread is the same.    some people either work for the company or have friends who do  and a good 6 pages is people talkin about what their going to get and what they hope isn't excluded.   the other 4 pages is people wanting to get the hookup and either asking other members to hook them up or thinking they can just go in a store and expect to get the hookup for free.   in my opinion whenever theres a 50% once its confirmed the dates and exclusion list should be posted and then have it locked at the top of the nike section for the weekend.   everyones on their own when it comes to getting their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom