Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

With the sku can i still get sneakers with the 50 if there not in store an they gotta check their inventory? is there anywhere i can put in the sku to check if they have a sneaker somewhere or is it just footlocker employees that are able to?

you cannot get the 50 without an employee but you can look up shoes as long as the employee is nice enough to waste their time and commission on you....haha

but either way sounds like you just need to wait for a f&f before you get someone in trouble

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by bigj505

maaaaaaan i copped the grey griffs for retail
sick.gif

freaking charmcitykid and his persuasive ways.... fool told me they were a qs so i couldnt let them sit for the 50 like usual
laugh.gif
Same dude that paid full at HOH for Silver Half cents?
i forgot charm paid full retail for them. i told him i only listen to 10% of what he says now because of the griffey fiasco
laugh.gif

sick.gif

freaking charmcitykid and his persuasive ways.... fool told me they were a qs so i couldnt let them sit for the 50 like usual
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hype kills, bruh.

Just confirmed the EA for this Friday and Saturday with my local FTL manager.  He said he would have the exclusion list on Thursday.

Dang this post made it to NT with the quickness but yea I can say confirmed my boy told me about this last week I been trying to keep it low profile since i may have to sit this one out....

might end up laying away some foams and the oreo 6s if possible tho

YO! These "confirmations" seem premature. I've spoken with store managers in my area today who said there was no mention on their conference call this morning. I've gotten texts from FTL employees in NY who haven't gotten confirmations from their DM's either.

To be honest, I'm skeptical of all of this "my boy said..." I'm hoping so but I still wouldn't get too excited. DF!!!

Originally Posted by ijapino

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.
I knew this was coming
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Not trying to underline your authority or nothing but youve warned  in multiple threads so i believe we, well at least i understood this 3-4 EA sale threads ago. I say the ones that break the rules you just flat out ban them. Reading a sticky in every thread is OD but thats just my opinion. Happy snipping

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! These "confirmations" seem premature. I've spoken with store managers in my area today who said there was no mention on their conference call this morning. I've gotten texts from FTL employees in NY who haven't gotten confirmations from their DM's either.

To be honest, I'm skeptical of all of this "my boy said..." I'm hoping so but I still wouldn't get too excited. DF!!!
my homie hasnt said anything either and he usually gives me the heads up

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

my homie hasnt said anything either and he usually gives me the heads up

It was in the weekly update. I work at Champs Sports and saw it at the end of the email . 4/23 and 4/24.

bigj505 wrote:

sick.gif

laugh.gif

That's my big brother and all, but sometimes, NT is a smokescreen, especially in THIS economy.

laugh.gif

People more broke than in the past, but NIKE being businessmen and making more, which makes stores purchase more, which results in things sitting, minus a few releases here and there.

FL is doing better than last year at this time though, which has already been stated.

bigj505 wrote:

sick.gif

laugh.gif
i forgot charm paid full retail for them. i told him i only listen to 10% of what he says now because of the griffey fiasco
laugh.gif

with "friends" like these (who will just put u on blast on a public forum, who needs enemies??
nerd.gif
)

sick.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Just got a call from my friend from Champs saying her Manager told her it is 50 this weekend. More then likely Fri/Sat as usual.

Back
Top Bottom