EMS QUESTION

Guys i have a question, ksi everytime nagpapadala ng package sister ko thru LBC(USA), dadaan pb yan sa Philpost?

Quote:
^ Scroll up and read what I posted months ago.

Those greedy bastards are trying to tax every package that comes in.

Hopefully, they won't tax yours since it's only 1 pair.
ed doing this pick-up arrangement? Hassle. Now I think I just want to do Priority.

Quote:
Guys i have a question, ksi everytime nagpapadala ng package sister ko thru LBC(USA), dadaan pb yan sa Philpost?
never tried LBC internationally, but i've done a few FedEx and UPS transactions. they deliver to you directly.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

Update:

I went to Pasay and picked up my package this morning. Apparently, they did try to deliver at my place but there was no one authorized to receive it on my behalf (no authorization letter, ID, etc). I just paid the normal Php 35.
------------

I think chamba-chamba lang talaga when it comes to custom duties and taxes. If I get charged, I don't complain as it is also legal and I resort to TAWAD nalang. It works most of the time though and when I get charged, it's minimal.

IMO, It is still better to have stuff shipped via Postal Service Mail since due to the sheer volume of the inbound shipments, custom officials normally don't really look into every package that comes their way. That's why we all still get a lot of shipments that only get charged the mandatory P35.
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

^ thanks. though i have to admit, it was a hassle. next time, i guess i have to make sure i leave all the necessary authorization documents cause i'm never home during the day.
------------

^^^^ Depends on the weight really. You can check the estimated shipping costs at usps.com

The difference between the cost of EMS and Priority is very very marginal. So with faster transit time and a tracking number, it's better to send EMS than Priority. Priority Mail does have a tracking number but after it has left the U.S., there's pretty much no info anymore and you will just have to wait for the package to show up.

JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

does this only apply to shipments that was sent through USPS? What about the ones sent through Fedex or USPS?
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

revelation218

Hi

Mahal pala EMS kasi padala ko sana 2 pair AF1 and 3 books..

How about balikbayan box? deliver sa bahay or saan kukunin? Kasi mas mura balikbayan mas matagal nga lang..
_

_

Hello Tirangmatutina.

Balikbayan box is better in my opinion, especially if you are sending in bulk. That shipping method is the most efficient and economical if you are sending assorted stuff and most of the time, customs people lets those packages off with no custom duties and taxes because they assume they are gifts from relatives. Hope this helps

Thanks revelation218

Pag Plasma and LCD advisable bumili sa US tapos ipa-ship sa pinas? Ang mura kasi eh :D
happy.gif

Kaso hindi nakakatakot kasi baka masira habang shipping
_

_

Yes, there's a big possibility na masira plus there's no way that customs people will not notice your package with LCD or Plasma TV. You will definitely get charged if you send out something like that. :smile:

I ordered online and they will ship my order through EMS. Question is will they deliver my order at my address or will I still have to pick it up from a localpost office?

^
did you have it marked as gift with low value? i've had shoes shipped via EMS and it was delivered straight to my house.

^Yes. I ordered it from an online HK store and it was marked as a gift with low value. Will it be delivered straight to my house and how long does it usuallytake for it to arrive? thanks.

^^^^Agree. EMS should deliver to your doorstep. Here is the score though. Philpost does not have logistical capacity to deliver to your doorstep when thepackage arrives and so you will see a lot of people picking up their packages because if they don't, doorstep delivery will be delayed or very delayed.

Back
Top Bottom