End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

The emoticons should be back - they probably just got reset in the latest refresh of this site. We talked about that last week and had them saved. Might just take a while to get everything in order.

I would like to just officially apologize that everything isn't perfect within 30 minutes of the site going live. Please accept my humblest apologies for the inconvenience to your lives.

definitely will take some getting used to.  although the navigation is slightly easier I find the ads much more obnoxious.   Only time will tell, but not over enthusiastic about the changes over all 

off the bat i dnt like but ill give it a week, im already frustrated because i go to the sports forum and a cavs off season thread is on the first page, in the music forum  theres a jojo and cassidy thread on the first page, i just don't know what to believe right now or what era of time i have been beamed too.

This feels like when i put the official ICS on my S2, it stinks, ironically i'm about to take that off and put something else on, i would browse the android thread but they might be talking about mytouches in there, going directly to xda

-member since 2000, i understand change is hard and will remain optimistic

yeezy aftermath thread is over a week behind and i got my pair in today...where can i post...someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...

new site will definitely take some getting used to...at least we are all equal now.......................wait, that isnt necessarily a good thing

wow i hate itttttttttt... i did not join niketalk this month lol thats sadddd - nomore 2003 for me i guess smh

and its nice to NOT HAVE 8,000 posts anymore.. smh

KOUDIE FROM BROOKLYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!! IS SAD </3

Our avys, join date and etc is what kept each user unique. Something to separate us from these new nt dudes like ksteezy.
Why do you care what someone on the internet thinks about your screen name? We know who you are Joshua, we still love you the same.

I would like to just officially apologize that everything isn't perfect within 30 minutes of the site going live. Please accept my humblest apologies for the inconvenience to your lives.
I'm sayin :lol: people need to stop *****ing, sheesh :lol:

The emoticons should be back - they probably just got reset in the latest refresh of this site. We talked about that last week and had them saved. Might just take a while to get everything in order.

What about our avys, sigs, post counts, and join dates are those coming back?

Wonder how the marketplace is operated now

**Pink aint eem the same anymore  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif

Last edited:
Pathetic. Dudes already thirsty to neg people. Our avys, join date and etc is what kept each user unique. Something to separate us from these new nt dudes like ksteezy. I'm nit picking but still...there's a such thing as "doing too much". Sooner than later, there won't even be donations anymore...money will go into these admins pockets...hate to say it but Meth/Nelson = $teve part 2. The red and black ISS.
/img/vbsmilies/smilies/laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom