End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

I like it, yall need to get rid of the HUGE adverts but I like the performance so far. Still would have been nice to get some notice on it but hey it is what it is.

Hey there was a guy on the first couple of pages that found a way to make everything look like the old NT by changing some settings.

Did he explain how to do it?

I was at work and got busy so I didn't get a chance to follow the thread and see if he did.

I don't post as much, rather visit for news and information daily. I've been through every transformation NikeTalk has gone through in it's amazing history (and drama). The look and layout does not bother me whatsoever, especially because from what I am hearing, it will be much more reliable and responsive than Yuku. With that said, I pride myself on joining this site the day it swayed away from NikePark and was created and opened in December of 1999. My loss of post counts does not make as much of a difference (I lost 200+), but my join date is what really gets to me, as little and petty as it sounds. I really hope that this can be fixed and Yuku is able to release some of this important and valuable information, or there is a way to fix what is most important to some of the long term members of this community.

Last edited:
End of a great era but the start of a new one. This will just take time getting use to

Google Chrome AdBlock is your friend. :nthat:

Thanks homie didn't kno anything about that... Instant download
gSpi8.gif

Last edited:
You guys got to have respect for what Meth did. Instead of complaining get used to it, because in a month you are all going to love it.

I'm annoyed about the whole post/join date thing being messed up too (mines off by YEARS) but it's still a great site and the pros certainly cancel out the cons.

Soooo. was there like a thread made about moving to a new server or what? Because I was just confused for damn near 30 minutes until I was told that niketalk was still around. I thought y'all changed the name and everything. :lol:

Edit:
Joined 3/2009 :stoneface:
The hell happened to my avy, sig, and banners?:smh:

Last edited:
Nooo! we dont have the yellow smileys no more, only the pale ones. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom