Energy Drinks?

What type of energy drink do you drink? Me. I only drink Monster Rehab its 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and its not carbonated. Its keeps me going at work and does not make me feel bad when I get home
297938_2218578222500_1188960152_2019273_1046210657_n.jpg

NOS is good... monster isn't bad, as a chaser.

AMP is good too

*waits for the middle aged dude to say "they're bad!"*

Anyhow, I rarely buy these drinks now since I've gone back to taking pre-W/O supps but if I've forgotten to bring a serving I always go for Red Bull on an empty stomach before workouts.

...I'm just waiting for the day to find a store that sells the original RB from Thailand illegally 
eek.gif
I'll be cleaning up that store's stock.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Anyhow, I rarely buy these drinks now since I've gone back to taking pre-W/O supps but if I've forgotten to bring a serving I always go for Red Bull on an empty stomach before workouts.

...I'm just waiting for the day to find a store that sells the original RB from Thailand illegally 
eek.gif
I'll be cleaning up that store's stock.

Just youtube'd it 
eek.gif

why would anyone pay money to put that trash inside their body

and I am far from some health nut

Well.....I know a guy. He has energy drinks all the time. He has yellow teeth because of it.

I have some from time to time, but I don't know why. Doesn't do anything for me anymore and it just feels sticky in my stomach. I don't know how to explain it really. Coffee >

Rockstar lo carb
Monster lemonade (op's drink)
Monster Zero calories 
Monster Black Ice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
us_28_about.png

rockstar pink 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
rockstar-pink-energy-drink.jpg

i drink red bull like water. sugar free, but still, not too good for me. but i almost never touch coffee. its kind of my coffee replacement.

Monster Rehab is
pimp.gif
and I used to drink Rockstar Juiced Pomegranate, Mango and Punched tall cans with the twist top, as well as Orange and Lemonade Recovery. I'm talking going through 1 or 2 a night just to get an edge. But as of late, I've been staying away from any type of energy drinks and sticking with water as I was feeling dependent on caffeine. Definitely don't recommend consuming any type of energy drink. Waste of money and I doubt it's good for your body.

[Dos Equis guy] I don't normally drink energy drinks...but when I do..I drink NOS grape [/Dos Equis guy]

screencaptureos.png

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Well.....I know a guy. He has energy drinks all the time. He has yellow teeth because of it.

I have some from time to time, but I don't know why. Doesn't do anything for me anymore and it just feels sticky in my stomach. I don't know how to explain it really. Coffee >

Coffee turns your teeth yellow/brown too...but you're right coffee/espresso helps me stay awake more than energy drinks.

I dont really use em, but when i do its redbull. I like the taste. I probably drink more redbull at the club than irl though. Step yo sleep game up.

[h3]
ProdLeftTD_OrigBerryBottle.jpg

Features of 5-hour ENERGY[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup][/h3]
  • Quick, simple and effective
  • Fast and easy to drink
  • Zero sugar
  • Zero herbal stimulants
  • 4 calories
  • B-vitamins and amino acids
  • As much caffeine as a cup of the leading premium coffee
  • Also available in a Decaf version
  • Non carbonated
this is the only thing i drink
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

I dont really use em, but when i do its redbull. I like the taste. I probably drink more redbull at the club than irl though. Step yo sleep game up.
Ugh, 
sick.gif
. After the whole Jagerbomb era, I grew sick of these. I feeling like throwing up when having one. Even without the Jager. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom