Engineering Majors?

Ended up the exact same way :lol:

Appreciate it my guy. Feel really good overall, but that makes me nervous af

Lol yea man. I didnt even waste time studying any of that stuff. Studied and took it with a guy that was taking it again and he told me don’t even worry about it. But I’m sure you did well brotha. Just relax and try to forget about it for the next month and a half or so till the results come back lol

Graduated with my B.S. in civil engineering last weekend. Currently studying to take the FE in July and wanted to ask if two months would be sufficient enough to study ?

Honestly fresh out of college you only need like 2 solid weeks. That worked for me and I took it before Sr Yr

Yeah but I want to make sure I have a solid understanding before taking it. I'm pretty sure I dont necessarily need two months, but since its $200 per test I only want to take it once haha.

Thanks!

I'm not exactly sure what the process is for transferring to a CA PE but if you're really considering the move, I'd go for it while you might still be in study mode :lol:

But I also didn't think those exams were as hard to prepare for as the 8hr :wink:

Anyone have any stationary engineer experience? I'm looking into joining an apprentice within that discreption

How many of yall have taken the Seismic and Surveying exam? I'm not seeing myself working in Cali rn, but something is making me wanna take it in case. I'm not tryna study again tho :lol: :ohwell:

Where did you guys get frames for your licenses/degrees? My degree has been sitting in the envelope since I graduated almost 5 years ago and now I have my PE for SC and for NC sitting in an envelope and my office walls are bare :lol:. Frames are so damn expensive though :smh:

Where did you guys get frames for your licenses/degrees? My degree has been sitting in the envelope since I graduated almost 5 years ago and now I have my PE for SC and for NC sitting in an envelope and my office walls are bare :lol:. Frames are so damn expensive though :smh:

My degree is still in the border thing we got at graduation. Something like this:

775e776a-0ae8-45d5-be6f-c33f3777689f-original.jpeg

I don’t even know exactly where it is anymore, so I doubt it get it framed :lol:

My coworker referred me to a frame on Amazon tho that he put his license on. I’m finally getting my license this month, and since we actually have to display it, I’ll prob go ahead and get it.

CreativePF [11x14mh-b] Mahogany Diploma Frame with Black Mat to Hold 8.5 by 11-inch Graduation Documents with Installed Wall Hanger Amazon product ASIN B071DKY8D2
It looks good enough to get the job done

I just buy 10-15$ frames from Target to get the job done.

Is anybody apprehensive when it comes to telling people you know your major. I'm a computer science major and I swear everybody think's I can just magically fix any problem with their laptop.

Back
Top Bottom