Engineering Majors?

Im taking chemistry 1 now. I can try to help. Idk what problems the FE/PEA touches on though. Any specific problems you looking for? So far in my current chem course, I've gone as far as the quantum series and all that relates to this subject whithin the chapter.

I passed the FE guys! Thanks for the support and help from everybody. It took a few tries but finally found out that taking tthe "other disciplines" exam was the way to go. Thanks guys. 

If you guys are having trouble in one or two classes, or the FE, do NOT quit. Even if you have to take it again, its okay. There is no rush. It will be worth it in the end. Engineering is hard but you have to work at it. If you guys need FE help, let me know as well. 

Fellas, I got a practice problems book and a review book for the Civil PE from a coworker who took it years ago, they are the Michael Lindeburg PE review books and they are the 12th edition. From a quick search online it looks like they have the 13th edition out now. Do y'all think it will be much if any difference between the 2 editions? I'm leaning towards just using what I have and saving that money. I also have a ton of digital review material from another coworker and friends.

PS if anybody wants some of the digital stuff for the Civil PE exam let me know I can send it to you. The digital review stuff is from like 2009 too so it's kind of dated as well :lol:

Fellas, I got a practice problems book and a review book for the Civil PE from a coworker who took it years ago, they are the Michael Lindeburg PE review books and they are the 12th edition. From a quick search online it looks like they have the 13th edition out now. Do y'all think it will be much if any difference between the 2 editions? I'm leaning towards just using what I have and saving that money. I also have a ton of digital review material from another coworker and friends.

PS if anybody wants some of the digital stuff for the Civil PE exam let me know I can send it to you. The digital review stuff is from like 2009 too so it's kind of dated as well
laugh.gif
I had an older review book when i took the PE. I think you will be good for the general with that. The equations, charts, conversions, graphs, etc wont change. I would definitely recommend more specific review books based on what exam you take in the afternoon.

I had an older review book when i took the PE. I think you will be good for the general with that. The equations, charts, conversions, graphs, etc wont change. I would definitely recommend more specific review books based on what exam you take in the afternoon.

Preciate it. Repped

Taking the PE Exam Friday fellas (Civil Transportation). Pretty much done with the heavy studying just gonna look at some stuff this week and make sure I’m familiar with all my reference manuals and stuff. Gonna do nothing on Thursday and clear my mind. Hopefully I pass and knock it out this first go around. Wish me luck :pimp:

So I got my associates and I’m trying to transfer to do my bachelors but I’m getting rejection letters because my gpa is low.

Any of guys have any advice for this situation or know what schools I should look into that will take lower a gpa?

So I got my associates and I’m trying to transfer to do my bachelors but I’m getting rejection letters because my gpa is low.

Any of guys have any advice for this situation or know what schools I should look into that will take lower a gpa?

GPA isnt everything, get letters of recommendation. Hang in there!

Boy, that test kicked my ***. The morning session was ROUGH. A lot more conceptual questions than I was expecting. Now the long 6 week wait to see if I passed or not |l

I took the Enviro/Water Resources a few years ago and i remember a lot of conceptual questions on mine too. The waiting is the worse. What state are you in? I'm in CA, so i also had surveying and seismic exams to do.

I took the Enviro/Water Resources a few years ago and i remember a lot of conceptual questions on mine too. The waiting is the worse. What state are you in? I'm in CA, so i also had surveying and seismic exams to do.

I’m in SC. No other exams to take here

Boy, that test kicked my ***. The morning session was ROUGH. A lot more conceptual questions than I was expecting. Now the long 6 week wait to see if I passed or not |l

That test was tough bro.. Everyone I talked to after it felt the same. Hoping to never go thru that again but I guess we'll find out soon enough...

Planning to start studying for the CA seismic and surveying some time in Jan

That test was tough bro.. Everyone I talked to after it felt the same. Hoping to never go thru that again but I guess we'll find out soon enough...

Planning to start studying for the CA seismic and surveying some time in Jan

Yea same here. Everybody felt the same so hopefully whatever curving algorithm they use puts us above passing. We got it bro we’ll be here in 6 weeks saying we passed :pimp:

Fellas. I am proud to say I passed my Civil Transportation PE exam! Thank God I don’t have to take that damn test again. Still have to wait until June to get my 4 years of experience and get my license but I’m ecstatic right now. If anybody is taking the Civil PE in the future let me know I can send you some study stuff and some tips on taking it

Fellas. I am proud to say I passed my Civil Transportation PE exam! Thank God I don’t have to take that damn test again. Still have to wait until June to get my 4 years of experience and get my license but I’m ecstatic right now. If anybody is taking the Civil PE in the future let me know I can send you some study stuff and some tips on taking it

Congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom